Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5th gen Naomi kids that look like Naomi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Only one hatchling once again, but hoo boy is it a pretty one! It has the same gender and secondary color as Naomi. Grab it while you can!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns
@ThePhantomWolf
@cinnamonbits17
Only one hatchling once again, but hoo boy is it a pretty one! It has the same gender and secondary color as Naomi. Grab it while you can!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns
@ThePhantomWolf
@cinnamonbits17
IQJmIq3.png
The price has been lowered!
The price has been lowered!
IQJmIq3.png
Two new dragons have hatched today, and one of them even has uncommon eyes!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns
@ThePhantomWolf
@cinnamonbits17
Two new dragons have hatched today, and one of them even has uncommon eyes!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns
@ThePhantomWolf
@cinnamonbits17
IQJmIq3.png
@hitodama89

I would love if you can try getting a male and female that look like Naomi with Arcane eyes!
@hitodama89

I would love if you can try getting a male and female that look like Naomi with Arcane eyes!
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Sorry, but I don't send my dragons to nest elsewhere than my own lair. You can always buy one of the females I have currently for sale and try to go for Arcane eyes yourself. =)
@AoiNoRyuu

Sorry, but I don't send my dragons to nest elsewhere than my own lair. You can always buy one of the females I have currently for sale and try to go for Arcane eyes yourself. =)
IQJmIq3.png
[quote name="hitodama89" date="2018-08-13 12:43:45" ] @/AoiNoRyuu Sorry, but I don't send my dragons to nest elsewhere than my own lair. You can always buy one of the females I have currently for sale and try to go for Arcane eyes yourself. =) [/quote] Ah, but I'm wind XD I would like a pair with the most similar colors possible. If not with Arcane eyes, then please ping me for male and female hatchlings XD
hitodama89 wrote on 2018-08-13 12:43:45:
@/AoiNoRyuu

Ah, but I'm wind XD

I would like a pair with the most similar colors possible. If not with Arcane eyes, then please ping me for male and female hatchlings XD
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Okay, you've been added to the ping list!
@AoiNoRyuu

Okay, you've been added to the ping list!
IQJmIq3.png
Three new dragons have hatched today!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns
@ThePhantomWolf
@AoiNoRyuu
@cinnamonbits17
Three new dragons have hatched today!

@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@1000unicorns