Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5th gen Naomi kids that look like Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Awe k Dx
So yeh ping me next time. xP

*awaits*
Awe k Dx
So yeh ping me next time. xP

*awaits*
Both kids sold! See you in 23 days, when Dream is ready to breed again! =)
Both kids sold! See you in 23 days, when Dream is ready to breed again! =)
IQJmIq3.png
Can you put me on the pinglist for when you get females with Naomi's colors?

Thanks!
Can you put me on the pinglist for when you get females with Naomi's colors?

Thanks!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Karrikut

Sure! Though how close you want the colors to be? Exactly same as Naomi? Even tertiary, though Naomi has it as basic?
@Karrikut

Sure! Though how close you want the colors to be? Exactly same as Naomi? Even tertiary, though Naomi has it as basic?
IQJmIq3.png
@hitodama89 Tert can be whatever :) I'd just like primary and secondary to be the same!
@hitodama89 Tert can be whatever :) I'd just like primary and secondary to be the same!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Karrikut

Okay, understood, and added you to the list!
@Karrikut

Okay, understood, and added you to the list!
IQJmIq3.png
All:
@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@Gamer
Females:
@cinnamonbits17
Males:
@Silverwing0519

A new batch of kids have hatched! Including quite a surprise: a pastel-colored Coatl. =D
All:
@AbyssalAnathema
@SkylordLysand
@Gamer
Females:
@cinnamonbits17
Males:
@Silverwing0519

A new batch of kids have hatched! Including quite a surprise: a pastel-colored Coatl. =D
IQJmIq3.png
Nice Coatl. ;-; Can't afford though. UMMM..... x.x
Nice Coatl. ;-; Can't afford though. UMMM..... x.x
Ahhhh the coatl is so beautiful ;;v;; I only have enough to cover 120 gems and 30 kt right now, would you accept treasure and can I put a hold on the lovely boy?
Ahhhh the coatl is so beautiful ;;v;; I only have enough to cover 120 gems and 30 kt right now, would you accept treasure and can I put a hold on the lovely boy?
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Silverwing0519

I'm sorry, but I really don't take treasure for these. But there are always people in the Item Sales forum who are willing to trade treasure for gems! (After a very quick search here's for example one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1841590 ) I can hold the hatchlings, but I also take 1 g per day held.

Knowing all this, would you still like me to hold the Coatl for you? I'm absolutely ready to do it if that's what you want! =)
@Silverwing0519

I'm sorry, but I really don't take treasure for these. But there are always people in the Item Sales forum who are willing to trade treasure for gems! (After a very quick search here's for example one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1841590 ) I can hold the hatchlings, but I also take 1 g per day held.

Knowing all this, would you still like me to hold the Coatl for you? I'm absolutely ready to do it if that's what you want! =)
IQJmIq3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20