Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Magi: Labyrinth of Magic Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@celestialkiller I love the Aladdin pair too; one of the hatchlings, with the splash crystal, is really cute and I'd love any pings from the pair with crystal facet esp with those fire eyes (:
@celestialkiller I love the Aladdin pair too; one of the hatchlings, with the splash crystal, is really cute and I'd love any pings from the pair with crystal facet esp with those fire eyes (:
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse were you wanting to buy the splash crystal girl? Or just saying she was cute? And I added you to the pinglist for the Judal pair you were talking about.
@misericordieuse were you wanting to buy the splash crystal girl? Or just saying she was cute? And I added you to the pinglist for the Judal pair you were talking about.
@celestialkiller

Aah, I just meant that I wanted to be added to the Aladdin pair and pinged for any hatchlings like the one with splash crystal, except with fire eyes and facet (: I wasn't wanting her in particular
@celestialkiller

Aah, I just meant that I wanted to be added to the Aladdin pair and pinged for any hatchlings like the one with splash crystal, except with fire eyes and facet (: I wasn't wanting her in particular
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse oh kay
@misericordieuse oh kay
Bump
Bump
@DragonMaiden @Misericordieuse @Nekros @TheLunaticMoon

Morgiana and Judal pairs have hatched their nests, check the sales page to see the newest babies!
@DragonMaiden @Misericordieuse @Nekros @TheLunaticMoon

Morgiana and Judal pairs have hatched their nests, check the sales page to see the newest babies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12