Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -done-
-done-
-done-
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36149531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361496/36149531_350.png[/img] [/url] why is she so pretty ono; i'm trying to clear a space
@Eulerian

36149531_350.png

why is she so pretty ono; i'm trying to clear a space
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@ErebusValkyrie

OH NO, I KNOW YOU. I've been stalking some of your hatchlings r.i.p

But I am glad that the tables have turned :3c
Shall I open a cr?
@ErebusValkyrie

OH NO, I KNOW YOU. I've been stalking some of your hatchlings r.i.p

But I am glad that the tables have turned :3c
Shall I open a cr?
otQd63W.png
@Eularian .o. you HAVE?! who you been stalking so i can give you one?! XD I've been lurking yours too~

yes please .o. imma try and find her a perfect name and write lore - i has ideas ^^ she looks EXACTLY like the name of a parent to me - FoxFire. Just trying to make a space .o.
@Eularian .o. you HAVE?! who you been stalking so i can give you one?! XD I've been lurking yours too~

yes please .o. imma try and find her a perfect name and write lore - i has ideas ^^ she looks EXACTLY like the name of a parent to me - FoxFire. Just trying to make a space .o.
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
I'LL NEVER SAY ;~; I still have nests to hatch and no space. Most of my pairs are from the same lore bloodline so that's why I'm always full. I'm obsessed on keeping the firstborns and since the bloodline has also spread to my friends' clans... Basically this is a vicious cycle of breeding BUT I LOVE IT SO

and okay o7 sending CR now
I'LL NEVER SAY ;~; I still have nests to hatch and no space. Most of my pairs are from the same lore bloodline so that's why I'm always full. I'm obsessed on keeping the firstborns and since the bloodline has also spread to my friends' clans... Basically this is a vicious cycle of breeding BUT I LOVE IT SO

and okay o7 sending CR now
otQd63W.png