Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Hi there! A new week start with new Autumns! and a new dragon in the Giveaway section :)

Take a look and tell me if there is something you like
@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253
Hi there! A new week start with new Autumns! and a new dragon in the Giveaway section :)

Take a look and tell me if there is something you like
@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri
I'd like this girl please!
@Alkeiri
I'd like this girl please!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@QuotetheRaven

Quote!! Nice to hear about you :D ...I'm sending her by Cr... you have a 70% off, right? (40% for being a proto-hatchery friend, 15% for being a breeder and another 15% for being from nature)...If is that ok it would be 4,500t ;)
@QuotetheRaven

Quote!! Nice to hear about you :D ...I'm sending her by Cr... you have a 70% off, right? (40% for being a proto-hatchery friend, 15% for being a breeder and another 15% for being from nature)...If is that ok it would be 4,500t ;)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri
Wow! Thanks so much, I didn't know I got so many! How about 5kt for you being awesome!?
@Alkeiri
Wow! Thanks so much, I didn't know I got so many! How about 5kt for you being awesome!?
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@QuotetheRaven hahaha Thank you! Well...if you want to I've no problem with 5k :)
@QuotetheRaven hahaha Thank you! Well...if you want to I've no problem with 5k :)
CJzWIft.png
Could I get two of your lovelies?

#36712472 the lovely spiral girl and
#36829300 the stunning WC boy?

I have a forest collection starting, and they would both be *perfect*!
Could I get two of your lovelies?

#36712472 the lovely spiral girl and
#36829300 the stunning WC boy?

I have a forest collection starting, and they would both be *perfect*!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@Alkeiri

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I can only read the opening of your hatchery slightly to the beginning theme of "actual cannibal, Shia LeBouf."
If that was your intention, fantastic. If not, it's certainly not something to be ashamed of cus I got a good chuckle.
All of your dragons you breed are lovely, I hope you have a good night
@Alkeiri

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I can only read the opening of your hatchery slightly to the beginning theme of "actual cannibal, Shia LeBouf."
If that was your intention, fantastic. If not, it's certainly not something to be ashamed of cus I got a good chuckle.
All of your dragons you breed are lovely, I hope you have a good night
@SageK253

Of course! But I just checked and the spiral girl is an adult dragon now. Are you still interested in her?

If you are, there will be 15,000t for the wildclaw and 8,000t for the spiral (23,000t). But, you have a 15% off for being a member of the nature flight ...If you are suitable for another discount please tell me. It would be 19,550 if my maths are not wrong.

Check if that is OK for you and I'll send them to you by Cr :)
@SageK253

Of course! But I just checked and the spiral girl is an adult dragon now. Are you still interested in her?

If you are, there will be 15,000t for the wildclaw and 8,000t for the spiral (23,000t). But, you have a 15% off for being a member of the nature flight ...If you are suitable for another discount please tell me. It would be 19,550 if my maths are not wrong.

Check if that is OK for you and I'll send them to you by Cr :)
CJzWIft.png
@Arrowfeathers

Hahahaha Actually it was totally intentional ... I'm thinking abou re write all the lyrics for the hatchery... So keep in tune and you would see myself doing a mess with it ;).

And thank you! I'm really proud of my babies :) (if you want to, I can add you to some pinglist) :)
@Arrowfeathers

Hahahaha Actually it was totally intentional ... I'm thinking abou re write all the lyrics for the hatchery... So keep in tune and you would see myself doing a mess with it ;).

And thank you! I'm really proud of my babies :) (if you want to, I can add you to some pinglist) :)
CJzWIft.png
I believe that's my only discount, and yep, already grown is just fine. Thank you!
I believe that's my only discount, and yep, already grown is just fine. Thank you!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18