Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@CatkinStarchild

Hi there! Sorry, I just woke up... Thanks for buy Paige :). I know the problem of lair space, it's a shame the bogs thing u_u I can hold him for you if you still want him ;)
@CatkinStarchild

Hi there! Sorry, I just woke up... Thanks for buy Paige :). I know the problem of lair space, it's a shame the bogs thing u_u I can hold him for you if you still want him ;)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Shadowhunter43

Thank you, my friend. Good to see you around
@Shadowhunter43

Thank you, my friend. Good to see you around
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri
I haven't seen you in so long!
I started my own hatchery, I'm participating in about 5 RPs and I've just been so busy!
Check out my hatchery and lair! Out of lair space right now, but I'm considering buying a couple of these!
@Alkeiri
I started my own hatchery, I'm participating in about 5 RPs and I've just been so busy!
Check out my hatchery and lair! Out of lair space right now, but I'm considering buying a couple of these!
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
@Alkeiri
@Alkeiri
Btw my signature has an adoptable for my hatchery.
Btw my signature has an adoptable for my hatchery.
@Shadowhunter43 Oooh!! Shinny Dragons!! I like what you are breeding ;) (I having lair space problems too u.u. But, hey, I'm always hatching something in case you want some new dragons :).. (I have a shinny bogs (Floral Growth) who will start to hatch togheter in less than 4 days
@Shadowhunter43 Oooh!! Shinny Dragons!! I like what you are breeding ;) (I having lair space problems too u.u. But, hey, I'm always hatching something in case you want some new dragons :).. (I have a shinny bogs (Floral Growth) who will start to hatch togheter in less than 4 days
CJzWIft.png
@Alkieri
Ping me when they hatch, one of my friends might help with my lair space problem
love shinies
totally splurge at the AH whenever I see a cool one
which is nearly every day
lol
I have been saving up for a week, have 21,000 t. Might expand soon.
@Alkieri
Ping me when they hatch, one of my friends might help with my lair space problem
love shinies
totally splurge at the AH whenever I see a cool one
which is nearly every day
lol
I have been saving up for a week, have 21,000 t. Might expand soon.
@Shadowhunter43

hahahahaha happen to me a lot...like, I need to understand that I cannot buy every brown-green dragon around :)

I hope so, I aded to the pinglist ;)
@Shadowhunter43

hahahahaha happen to me a lot...like, I need to understand that I cannot buy every brown-green dragon around :)

I hope so, I aded to the pinglist ;)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri
It's so tempting to buy one.... and then you see another prettier one and you only have 5000 t but it cost 5000 t.... and you probably buy it. I do.
@Alkeiri
It's so tempting to buy one.... and then you see another prettier one and you only have 5000 t but it cost 5000 t.... and you probably buy it. I do.
I'm not a tree dragon breeder but I like the idea.
I breed mainly cry/face or iri/shim or a mix of the two, with a few exeptions....
I'm not a tree dragon breeder but I like the idea.
I breed mainly cry/face or iri/shim or a mix of the two, with a few exeptions....
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18