Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Alkeiri May I please have this cutie? I'd give her a happy home! : 3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36587841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365879/36587841_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alkeiri

May I please have this cutie? I'd give her a happy home! : 3

36587841_350.png
xPlkKnY.png
@Alkeiri That'd be just fine! I promise to give them a good home ^_^
@Alkeiri That'd be just fine! I promise to give them a good home ^_^
tumblr_ovxxn6gsgT1v95ja8o6_r2_400.png
@Hermy Finally someone wants to keep her and give her a home :) I'm sending her right now by CR!! (I like your theme liar <3)

@vizarding n_n ready in CR :) Thanks, my friend! I have no doubt about your love for them :)
@Hermy Finally someone wants to keep her and give her a home :) I'm sending her right now by CR!! (I like your theme liar <3)

@vizarding n_n ready in CR :) Thanks, my friend! I have no doubt about your love for them :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@alkeiri
Can we be affiliates? Just click on my hatchery button to visit it! The name is SoraSora Hatchery~ :)
@alkeiri
Can we be affiliates? Just click on my hatchery button to visit it! The name is SoraSora Hatchery~ :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

:) I sent you a message, my friend ;)
@LoveSoraTchi

:) I sent you a message, my friend ;)
CJzWIft.png
I'm preparing the preparations (I always wanted to say that) for the Hatchery games...they will start tomorrow night and will end a week later!!!

In the meantime, the hatchery has a super sale (discounts still apply if you want them). So, take a look and every question, commentary or talk will be appreciate

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima
I'm preparing the preparations (I always wanted to say that) for the Hatchery games...they will start tomorrow night and will end a week later!!!

In the meantime, the hatchery has a super sale (discounts still apply if you want them). So, take a look and every question, commentary or talk will be appreciate

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima
CJzWIft.png
The day has come!!! The Hatchery games are finally open!! Go, play and win! :D

The day has come!!! The Hatchery games are finally open!! Go, play and win! :D

CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri [s]please may I buy this one in gems? :)[/s] edit: Second thoughts, I'm sorry, my wishes are bigger than my lairspace and I can't, I bought a pearlcatcher boy from you before I'd even scrolled down far enough to find the bogsneak, and that more than filled my lair past what I need to hatch tomorrow- so if the next person wants him please go right ahead :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36587856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365879/36587856_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alkeiri please may I buy this one in gems? :)
edit: Second thoughts, I'm sorry, my wishes are bigger than my lairspace and I can't, I bought a pearlcatcher boy from you before I'd even scrolled down far enough to find the bogsneak, and that more than filled my lair past what I need to hatch tomorrow- so if the next person wants him please go right ahead :)

36587856_350.png
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
Ooh, he is pretty!
Ooh, he is pretty!
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
Ooh, he is pretty!
Ooh, he is pretty!
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18