Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Amoux ready! She's waiting for you at cr
@Amoux ready! She's waiting for you at cr
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Hello There! I've some news for you:

First of all, New Hatchlings available!!! (nocturne's special this week).

Second, I opened the Giveaway section...check it out ;)

Third, Finally the hatchery has breeding cards. In order to celebrate I'll be doing special gifts and games during this weekend (gifts will be: a free dragon, one piece of art about one winner's dragon, a discount ticket and one surprise accent from a festival)...So, tell your friends and bring people if you want :)

Original Friends and Buyers: @vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven

General Pinglist: @FictionTrailMix
Hello There! I've some news for you:

First of all, New Hatchlings available!!! (nocturne's special this week).

Second, I opened the Giveaway section...check it out ;)

Third, Finally the hatchery has breeding cards. In order to celebrate I'll be doing special gifts and games during this weekend (gifts will be: a free dragon, one piece of art about one winner's dragon, a discount ticket and one surprise accent from a festival)...So, tell your friends and bring people if you want :)

Original Friends and Buyers: @vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven

General Pinglist: @FictionTrailMix
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

Carrot is so cute. GL adopting her out! :)
@Alkeiri

Carrot is so cute. GL adopting her out! :)
T3u4zFz.png
@Skylurk

Yeah, she is such a cutie veggie. By the way, good to see you around :) Hope you like something (and I really want to see you this weekend for the games of the hatchery hahaha)

Also, remember I owe you a free dragon ;)
@Skylurk

Yeah, she is such a cutie veggie. By the way, good to see you around :) Hope you like something (and I really want to see you this weekend for the games of the hatchery hahaha)

Also, remember I owe you a free dragon ;)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

Good to see you too! I would love to join the games this weekend. i hope I'm able to squeeze some time in. :)

Why do you owe me a free derg? You don't owe me anything!! I would love to adopt one of your cuties when I have some room though!! I have some hatchlings that were just born this morn hehe. So cute! :)
@Alkeiri

Good to see you too! I would love to join the games this weekend. i hope I'm able to squeeze some time in. :)

Why do you owe me a free derg? You don't owe me anything!! I would love to adopt one of your cuties when I have some room though!! I have some hatchlings that were just born this morn hehe. So cute! :)
T3u4zFz.png
@Skylurk

Hahahaha I dont? Well... :) I would have babies for a long time so.. Whenever you want you will be welcome :)
@Skylurk

Hahahaha I dont? Well... :) I would have babies for a long time so.. Whenever you want you will be welcome :)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

Well thank you so much! :)
@Alkeiri

Well thank you so much! :)
T3u4zFz.png
Can I be your affiliate?

@Alkeiri
Can I be your affiliate?

@Alkeiri

Hatchery
Art Shop
Twitter
Toyhouse
arcaneanim3.gif YdXahFO.gif oDFWcfL.gif AO6x9Go.gif uh5MgPj.gif CY9XrXE.gif
Hey friend, could I get 36712453 AND 36712454 if that's alright?? They're both adorable and lovely coloring !!
Hey friend, could I get 36712453 AND 36712454 if that's alright?? They're both adorable and lovely coloring !!
tumblr_ovxxn6gsgT1v95ja8o6_r2_400.png
@vizarding !!!!

Hey there! Good to see you around again :) Of course you can! You have a 40% off for the pinglist, plus 15% off for being a Nature flight member (=55% off).

So it would be 11,250t for both...Is that ok? :)
@vizarding !!!!

Hey there! Good to see you around again :) Of course you can! You have a 40% off for the pinglist, plus 15% off for being a Nature flight member (=55% off).

So it would be 11,250t for both...Is that ok? :)
CJzWIft.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18