Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@Glacora

I checked, you're right! sorry, I was confused about which prize you win. So.. it was 7,000t (since we have an special week sale) and you have an 80% off as prize. It would be 1,400t (or 1g or 2 festical currency).

If that is ok, he is waiting for you at CR :)

Also, your prize included an small appareal, I'm sending it too ;)
@Glacora

I checked, you're right! sorry, I was confused about which prize you win. So.. it was 7,000t (since we have an special week sale) and you have an 80% off as prize. It would be 1,400t (or 1g or 2 festical currency).

If that is ok, he is waiting for you at CR :)

Also, your prize included an small appareal, I'm sending it too ;)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Affilate Bump~
Affilate Bump~
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Ok my friends, almost two week has passed and guess who is almost ready with the thesis!!

In consecuence, I'm back... new, stronger, and with new cutties to bring into your liars and hearts. I hope you didn't miss me that much. This month is really special to me cause I'm about to move myself into a new home (in a new country) very soon... So, stay in tune cause that means discounts!!! and dragons!! and the art I owe to some of you!!!
Ok my friends, almost two week has passed and guess who is almost ready with the thesis!!

In consecuence, I'm back... new, stronger, and with new cutties to bring into your liars and hearts. I hope you didn't miss me that much. This month is really special to me cause I'm about to move myself into a new home (in a new country) very soon... So, stay in tune cause that means discounts!!! and dragons!! and the art I owe to some of you!!!
CJzWIft.png
And....I'm back! with new cuties for you all! Also I've new pairs available very soon (bee, and trying to get my hands on the new wasp gene)

Take a look and tell me if there is something you like ;)

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253 @SoullessARMY @LoveSoraTchi
And....I'm back! with new cuties for you all! Also I've new pairs available very soon (bee, and trying to get my hands on the new wasp gene)

Take a look and tell me if there is something you like ;)

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253 @SoullessARMY @LoveSoraTchi
CJzWIft.png
Oh goodness, I need Craple Myrtle so badly! Could I ask you to hold him until tomorrow?
Oh goodness, I need Craple Myrtle so badly! Could I ask you to hold him until tomorrow?
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253

Of course! I'm gonna reserve him forma you :)
@SageK253

Of course! I'm gonna reserve him forma you :)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri
So like a while ago I won the orange game in your hatchery games and from what I remember my prize was two dragons. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Could I get Japanese Zelkova and Bur Oak?(gosh they're all so pretty)
@Alkeiri
So like a while ago I won the orange game in your hatchery games and from what I remember my prize was two dragons. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Could I get Japanese Zelkova and Bur Oak?(gosh they're all so pretty)
Valor_button_by_dradog.gif______________
Would appreciate if ya clicked on my eggies to help em grow :>
@Alkeiri Hey, I'll be able to accept that lovely purple boy anytime. :)
@Alkeiri Hey, I'll be able to accept that lovely purple boy anytime. :)
@RayTheDragon Hi!! Of coourse I remember you, one of the great winners!!! I'm sending them by CR to you :)

@SageK253 Nice! So..let me check your discounts: You're from nature (15% off) and we're affiliate (40% off) and that's all, isn't it? So...the final price is 8,800t (or 8g / 16fc)...I'm sending him by CR ;)
@RayTheDragon Hi!! Of coourse I remember you, one of the great winners!!! I'm sending them by CR to you :)

@SageK253 Nice! So..let me check your discounts: You're from nature (15% off) and we're affiliate (40% off) and that's all, isn't it? So...the final price is 8,800t (or 8g / 16fc)...I'm sending him by CR ;)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri Thank you! *happy otter dance*
@Alkeiri Thank you! *happy otter dance*
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18