Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 432 433
@warriorjames
Can I get buy cotton candy girl?
@warriorjames
Can I get buy cotton candy girl?
@Fioreth Adding

@LilD Send the CR
@Fioreth Adding

@LilD Send the CR
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
If she hasn't been taken yet, can I put that Teal / Shamrock / Lapis girl on hold please?
@warriorjames
If she hasn't been taken yet, can I put that Teal / Shamrock / Lapis girl on hold please?
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
@SuicideStorm No one has made a move on her for a while. Go ahead and send the CR.
@SuicideStorm No one has made a move on her for a while. Go ahead and send the CR.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

May I please have the Wine / Splash / Storm male for treasure please?
@warriorjames

May I please have the Wine / Splash / Storm male for treasure please?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Wow, @Impception. Post at the exact same time. You also go ahead and send the CR.
Wow, @Impception. Post at the exact same time. You also go ahead and send the CR.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

Great minds. xD I'll send a CR now then. Thank you!
@warriorjames

Great minds. xD I'll send a CR now then. Thank you!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@warriorjames could i snag the wine / splash / storm boy? i'll be paying with gems!
@warriorjames could i snag the wine / splash / storm boy? i'll be paying with gems!
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
@warriorjames welp, I've been eyeballing this girl for [i]weeks [/i]and no one's taken her home, so: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26985486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269855/26985486_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be willing to hold her while I expand my lair and gather some more funds? :D
@warriorjames welp, I've been eyeballing this girl for weeks and no one's taken her home, so:

26985486_350.png

Would you be willing to hold her while I expand my lair and gather some more funds? :D
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@pansage Sorry to say, but Impception snagged that one. They just finish the crossroad.

@OnABadBet She's been waiting for a home for over a year. Send the CR when ready.
@pansage Sorry to say, but Impception snagged that one. They just finish the crossroad.

@OnABadBet She's been waiting for a home for over a year. Send the CR when ready.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 432 433