Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 432 433
@Warriorjames
How Much is the Obsidian inidgo Azure male?
Edit: I just checked
Can I buy him?
@Warriorjames
How Much is the Obsidian inidgo Azure male?
Edit: I just checked
Can I buy him?
@EmeraldClocks Wow, I just finish getting the guys up and you and Aushi jump before I ping anyone. Well, first come, first serve. Send the CR

@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Arreat, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Seiryuu, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @DutchDragon, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Dandelionqueen, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Elysianibata, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @Volker, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @Hyoid, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki

Element
@Adirael (Male)(Plague)

Female: @Lychii, @Vanillart, @Smaragdina

I think I got everyone who qualified for the present round.

Well, first I want to welcome everyone to another round of breeding. The breeding of Minstim and Asteria (and RisingsunGuard and Theia) didn't go so well for some reason. Thorai and I believe they hit a bad note, but things like that happen. The first breeding of Icewave and Aorea will be taking place in a little over a week, and Raiku and I are excited to see what will emerge. I have yet to conduct any internal lair breeding, but that should be happening shortly.

So, everyone look around and here's hoping all of you enjoy the new thread. ^_^
@EmeraldClocks Wow, I just finish getting the guys up and you and Aushi jump before I ping anyone. Well, first come, first serve. Send the CR

@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Arreat, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Seiryuu, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @DutchDragon, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Dandelionqueen, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Elysianibata, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @Volker, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @Hyoid, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki

Element
@Adirael (Male)(Plague)

Female: @Lychii, @Vanillart, @Smaragdina

I think I got everyone who qualified for the present round.

Well, first I want to welcome everyone to another round of breeding. The breeding of Minstim and Asteria (and RisingsunGuard and Theia) didn't go so well for some reason. Thorai and I believe they hit a bad note, but things like that happen. The first breeding of Icewave and Aorea will be taking place in a little over a week, and Raiku and I are excited to see what will emerge. I have yet to conduct any internal lair breeding, but that should be happening shortly.

So, everyone look around and here's hoping all of you enjoy the new thread. ^_^
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
May I nab the driftw/cherry?
@warriorjames
May I nab the driftw/cherry?
@warriorjames could i claim stone/driftwood/cherry boy please?
@warriorjames could i claim stone/driftwood/cherry boy please?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Stone driftwood cherry male please?

@warriorjames
Stone driftwood cherry male please?

@warriorjames
@Whimzica Send the CR.

@Alphazi @Phoenixfyre you missed him by 1 minute. Are there any others that grab your attention?
@Whimzica Send the CR.

@Alphazi @Phoenixfyre you missed him by 1 minute. Are there any others that grab your attention?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames what, i was here like 3 seconds after you pinged :c darn... sorry, none other have my interest
@warriorjames what, i was here like 3 seconds after you pinged :c darn... sorry, none other have my interest
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@warriorjames Sorry for a lack of a response can you hold him for me Im trying to sell a scroll of eternal youth
@warriorjames Sorry for a lack of a response can you hold him for me Im trying to sell a scroll of eternal youth
The obsidian indigo azure boy. ..is he still available?

Nope he isn't lol. Oh well, I love some of the colors on the others but they're all the wrong genders for the colors I'd want.
The obsidian indigo azure boy. ..is he still available?

Nope he isn't lol. Oh well, I love some of the colors on the others but they're all the wrong genders for the colors I'd want.
@warriorjames

Can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
@warriorjames

Can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 432 433