Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fever's Hatchery[Cute Pink Spiral!]
FriendZoneFever's Hatchery

“Greetings, my name is Finley and I'm the leader of this group. While we cherish all of our dragons, sometimes they wish to venture away from home and explore the world. That's why we set up this hatchery, to help the young babies of our clan explore the world and meet new and exciting dragons. So feel free to browse the place. We'll update it as they come along so feel free to stop by as often as you like.”

Rules:
  • Prices will be listed next to each dragon
  • I don't care too much if you exalt my dragons as long as they have a name.
  • Please give me what you want to name the dragon. I don't want send off any Unnamed babies because it bothers me when they never get named. So to avoid that chance I'll name them before I send them.
  • I also accept trades for dragons. So if you have a really pretty dragons you want to trade for one of my babies, lmk.
  • If you want added to a ping list let me know.
  • I plan on upping the format of this page as soon as I get the chance plus enough cute pairs to make a nice layout.
  • That's all the rules I have for now but as I think of more I'll add more.

FriendZoneFever's Hatchery

“Greetings, my name is Finley and I'm the leader of this group. While we cherish all of our dragons, sometimes they wish to venture away from home and explore the world. That's why we set up this hatchery, to help the young babies of our clan explore the world and meet new and exciting dragons. So feel free to browse the place. We'll update it as they come along so feel free to stop by as often as you like.”

Rules:
  • Prices will be listed next to each dragon
  • I don't care too much if you exalt my dragons as long as they have a name.
  • Please give me what you want to name the dragon. I don't want send off any Unnamed babies because it bothers me when they never get named. So to avoid that chance I'll name them before I send them.
  • I also accept trades for dragons. So if you have a really pretty dragons you want to trade for one of my babies, lmk.
  • If you want added to a ping list let me know.
  • I plan on upping the format of this page as soon as I get the chance plus enough cute pairs to make a nice layout.
  • That's all the rules I have for now but as I think of more I'll add more.

tumblr_o8op89T4BA1thibc3o1_400.gif