Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -| Makeshift Menagerie - Reopening |-
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130
@serebronaga

Hello darling <3

Thank you for giving him a home ! He's a special baby <3

Also, thank you ^0^ I'll have you added !
@serebronaga

Hello darling <3

Thank you for giving him a home ! He's a special baby <3

Also, thank you ^0^ I'll have you added !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa I would love to buy it please? I hope I'm not too late?
@Cealygosa I would love to buy it please? I hope I'm not too late?
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild

Hello darling ^>^

Nope, you're not :) Treasure or Gems ?
@CatkinStarchild

Hello darling ^>^

Nope, you're not :) Treasure or Gems ?
Inactive
@cealygosa I'd love to pay gems please? :D And am I on your general pinglist too, or can I be? :D
@cealygosa I'd love to pay gems please? :D And am I on your general pinglist too, or can I be? :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild

I'll send her over in a PA <3 thank you !

I'll add you to my pinglist :)
@CatkinStarchild

I'll send her over in a PA <3 thank you !

I'll add you to my pinglist :)
Inactive
[center][url=/forums/baz/2262134/0/#2262134][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0556.png[/img][/url]
img-0556.png
Inactive
[center][url=/forums/baz/2262134/0/#2262134][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0556.png[/img][/url]
img-0556.png
Inactive
[center][img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0558.png[/img] [color=teal]Happy Monday ! Got a small update today ^0^ @Lightshadow101, @NightingaleXIII, @SilverStreaks, @PandorasHope I got two new pairs for the hatchery <3 [b]Cloudfall Oasis [/b]is a simple pair of sandy [b]Imperials [/b]with wings of all different shades ! This pair features [b]Jaguar[/b], [b]Rose[/b], [b]Shimmer[/b], [b]Butterfly[/b], and [b]Opal [/b]! [b]Dappled Druids[/b] is a fresh, tree-themed pairing of [b]Coatls [/b] and [b]Wildclaws [/b]with brown-range primaries, green-ranged secondaries, and soft tertiaries ! This pair features [b]Tapir[/b], [b]Bee[/b], and [b]Glimmer[/b] ! I'll be experimenting with my new [b]Wasp / Bee[/b] girl, [b]Deja[/b], so look out for some experimental hatchlings around [b]Christmas [/b]time ! Looking for help funding my [b]Wasp Bee Stained WC[/b] project, feel free to [b]PM [/b] me for more information ! Still deciding who I will be breeding to hatch on [b]Christmas[/b], so stay tuned ! I also re-did all the banners for the pairs with better quality / different font text [b]Incorporeal Reality[/b] is set to [b]Hatch [/b]tomorrow with [b]2 Eggs[/b] ! Be sure to check out [b]" For Sale "[/b] for remaining hatchlings to save them from [b]Exalt Row[/b] ! Thank you for viewing <3 ^0^
img-0558.png
Happy Monday !

Got a small update today ^0^

@Lightshadow101, @NightingaleXIII, @SilverStreaks, @PandorasHope

I got two new pairs for the hatchery <3

Cloudfall Oasis is a simple pair of sandy Imperials with wings of all different shades ! This pair features Jaguar, Rose, Shimmer, Butterfly, and Opal !

Dappled Druids is a fresh, tree-themed pairing of Coatls and Wildclaws with brown-range primaries, green-ranged secondaries, and soft tertiaries ! This pair features Tapir, Bee, and Glimmer !

I'll be experimenting with my new Wasp / Bee girl, Deja, so look out for some experimental hatchlings around Christmas time !

Looking for help funding my Wasp Bee Stained WC project, feel free to PM
me for more information !

Still deciding who I will be breeding to hatch on Christmas, so stay tuned !

I also re-did all the banners for the pairs with better quality / different font text

Incorporeal Reality is set to Hatch tomorrow with 2 Eggs !

Be sure to check out " For Sale " for remaining hatchlings to save them
from Exalt Row !

Thank you for viewing <3 ^0^
Inactive
I'm interested in being pinged for Incorporeal Reality and Raining Symphony.

Also, do you ever host your pairs in different nests? Dappled Druids catches my interest but I'd prefer it if they had Wind eyes, though it wouldn't guarantee a purchase either.
I'm interested in being pinged for Incorporeal Reality and Raining Symphony.

Also, do you ever host your pairs in different nests? Dappled Druids catches my interest but I'd prefer it if they had Wind eyes, though it wouldn't guarantee a purchase either.
@Calidragon

Hello dear <3

I shall have you added to those pinglists ^>^

As for the alternate eye colors, I do not freely trust just anyone to hold my dears for a nest, so I almost never have it done. The pairings Dwindling Light and Song of Ice and Blood have an arranged Ice nest, though, through a close friend of mine

As for the Druids, I understand the desire, but I'm content with most of my pairs, including them, having the bright Lightning eyes :)

I apologize for any inconvenience, if they had a better way of
using other flight nests, I'd do it

Thank you for your interest, though ! <3
@Calidragon

Hello dear <3

I shall have you added to those pinglists ^>^

As for the alternate eye colors, I do not freely trust just anyone to hold my dears for a nest, so I almost never have it done. The pairings Dwindling Light and Song of Ice and Blood have an arranged Ice nest, though, through a close friend of mine

As for the Druids, I understand the desire, but I'm content with most of my pairs, including them, having the bright Lightning eyes :)

I apologize for any inconvenience, if they had a better way of
using other flight nests, I'd do it

Thank you for your interest, though ! <3
Inactive
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130