Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fairy Hatchery: Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Reserved just in case

Reserved just in case
StRQpZw.png
Hatchery is open!
Hatchery is open!
StRQpZw.png
@Mille hi there, I would love to sign up for your Shadow/Violet collection. Particularly if it is a female with the opal tet.
@Mille hi there, I would love to sign up for your Shadow/Violet collection. Particularly if it is a female with the opal tet.
@royalshade I have one for sale from the last breed attempt. I'll put it her on private auction for you, if you are not interested in it, reject the auction and I will give you more offers when I have more with your specifications.
@royalshade I have one for sale from the last breed attempt. I'll put it her on private auction for you, if you are not interested in it, reject the auction and I will give you more offers when I have more with your specifications.
StRQpZw.png
@Mille Sorry to hear about your friend bailing but this thread looks great! Put me down for general ping and affiliates, get this ball rollin' for ya!

Good luck!
@Mille Sorry to hear about your friend bailing but this thread looks great! Put me down for general ping and affiliates, get this ball rollin' for ya!

Good luck!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Mille
Hiya, thank you for the ping ^^ I wanted to respond here so I wouldn't bump the dead hatchery

I'm sorry to hear about your friend; I hope she's holding up alright and nothing too serious as happened. Thank you for doing your best to maintain what she left anyway!

Please add me to general pinglist c:
@Mille
Hiya, thank you for the ping ^^ I wanted to respond here so I wouldn't bump the dead hatchery

I'm sorry to hear about your friend; I hope she's holding up alright and nothing too serious as happened. Thank you for doing your best to maintain what she left anyway!

Please add me to general pinglist c:
@Rionach Thank you very much ^^. Do you want to sign in for contest's pinglist too?

@Fizzywits Thanks. Nothing really happened to her actually, she just lost her interesting on FR. She is that kind of person who loose interesting fast or change her mind fast, that's why I waited to see if she'd change her mind before close the hatchery. After so long, I don't think she'll back but nothing is definitive with her, mainly because she loves dragons. I already knew she wouldn't play for so long when I've invited her. It's just how she is :)
@Rionach Thank you very much ^^. Do you want to sign in for contest's pinglist too?

@Fizzywits Thanks. Nothing really happened to her actually, she just lost her interesting on FR. She is that kind of person who loose interesting fast or change her mind fast, that's why I waited to see if she'd change her mind before close the hatchery. After so long, I don't think she'll back but nothing is definitive with her, mainly because she loves dragons. I already knew she wouldn't play for so long when I've invited her. It's just how she is :)
StRQpZw.png
@Mille Sure, why not. I'll send you my code when I'm back on my desktop.
@Mille Sure, why not. I'll send you my code when I'm back on my desktop.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Mille Sorry for Narin :( I didn't even know Blante was gone. But I'd like to be added to the pinglists of Violet, Shallows, Leaf, Make your pair, News and Contests. I don't have any specifics. Congrats on you own hatchery! \o/
@Mille Sorry for Narin :( I didn't even know Blante was gone. But I'd like to be added to the pinglists of Violet, Shallows, Leaf, Make your pair, News and Contests. I don't have any specifics. Congrats on you own hatchery! \o/
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi Thanks. She did before thread change. I managed the second thread alone :(
Do you have any pair you prefer for make your pair?
@Saddi Thanks. She did before thread change. I managed the second thread alone :(
Do you have any pair you prefer for make your pair?
StRQpZw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16