Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The Jade Burrow
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 367 368
[img]http://i.imgur.com/A0441tX.png[/img]
A0441tX.png
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
[center][img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4391/36222978640_ed8e8e27f7_o.png[/img][/center]

36222978640_ed8e8e27f7_o.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2177516][img]http://i.imgur.com/VFaUOVY.png[/img][/url][/center]
VFaUOVY.png
RLX5rf5.pngy5GZNoR.pngzntmE3b.pngFHww8uv.png
@Huntess

Thank you so much! That's really kind of you to say :) I will work on my pairs if they aren't selling too well, having looked at the market yesterday it does seem to be full of low-priced dragons so I think i'll reduce their price when they next expire on the AH. The only thing is, if I change a pair, the other one will become a lore dragon and i'll have no space at all :P
@Huntess

Thank you so much! That's really kind of you to say :) I will work on my pairs if they aren't selling too well, having looked at the market yesterday it does seem to be full of low-priced dragons so I think i'll reduce their price when they next expire on the AH. The only thing is, if I change a pair, the other one will become a lore dragon and i'll have no space at all :P
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka your Welcome ^_^ Any way I Can help ^_^

I Notice a Looooot of the Hatcheries I Follow Usually Have Like, Either the Brand Newest Genes, Colours Or The Expensive Gem Genes like Butterfly and Petals And Such Like.

I Tried my Hatchery and Gave Up within a Week XD So Kudos For Still Trying ^_^ I Am Helping my Sister to make a LGBT+ Hatchery, But again Im Worried As The Genes aint the Gem ones and Such :S

Usually Ive Seen People With Hatcheries Sell there Prices a Lot more than AH. People Who Sell Dragons for like 150KT Ive Seen on AH for 45KT, and those Hatcheries Still get Good Sales <3

Also If you Do Reduce there Prices, Could you Save that Female Skydancer for Me Please ; - ; Ill Pay Full Price, I just Dont Know how long it'll take to get mine Or My Sister's Lair Expansion
@Loreka your Welcome ^_^ Any way I Can help ^_^

I Notice a Looooot of the Hatcheries I Follow Usually Have Like, Either the Brand Newest Genes, Colours Or The Expensive Gem Genes like Butterfly and Petals And Such Like.

I Tried my Hatchery and Gave Up within a Week XD So Kudos For Still Trying ^_^ I Am Helping my Sister to make a LGBT+ Hatchery, But again Im Worried As The Genes aint the Gem ones and Such :S

Usually Ive Seen People With Hatcheries Sell there Prices a Lot more than AH. People Who Sell Dragons for like 150KT Ive Seen on AH for 45KT, and those Hatcheries Still get Good Sales <3

Also If you Do Reduce there Prices, Could you Save that Female Skydancer for Me Please ; - ; Ill Pay Full Price, I just Dont Know how long it'll take to get mine Or My Sister's Lair Expansion
@Huntess

I can't really afford the good genes at the moment either but to be honest, but personally I like making dragons I like and I think that's all that matters! Of course creating fodder dragons might not be the best thing in the world to do if you want to make treasure but just do what you want! I don't really like the gembond gene and because of that i'm not going to breed dragons with gembond gene. Who cares if a gene is really popular if you hate it? Do what you want to do - it's your lair afterall!

I can give you the Skydancer now if you want a discounted price? You've been so kind so i'm willing to do that plus i'm going away for a week soon and won't be able to manage the hatchery whilst away anyway so she's yours if you want her. I have named her now as she's on the AH - but if you want to change her name i'll throw in a renaming scroll too :)
@Huntess

I can't really afford the good genes at the moment either but to be honest, but personally I like making dragons I like and I think that's all that matters! Of course creating fodder dragons might not be the best thing in the world to do if you want to make treasure but just do what you want! I don't really like the gembond gene and because of that i'm not going to breed dragons with gembond gene. Who cares if a gene is really popular if you hate it? Do what you want to do - it's your lair afterall!

I can give you the Skydancer now if you want a discounted price? You've been so kind so i'm willing to do that plus i'm going away for a week soon and won't be able to manage the hatchery whilst away anyway so she's yours if you want her. I have named her now as she's on the AH - but if you want to change her name i'll throw in a renaming scroll too :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

Yeah, I Agree, Do it For what you Love <3 I Dont Like Opal or Gembond, Yet Most of the Hatcheries Ive Seen now Have Opal XD I Like Poison / Toxin But I know thats an Unpopular Gene ; - ; Plus Stuff like Petals and Butterfly are So Expensive when you dont have a Good Source of Diamonds :(

And Oooh, My Sister Just Sold one of her Dragons So I Have Space Now So thats Lucky ^_^ And Awwh, Thank you <3 Im Totally Fine with her Name So No Need to Change it ^_^ Honestly Im Fine with Paying Full Price ^_^ If it Helps out, its the Least I can do :)!
@Loreka

Yeah, I Agree, Do it For what you Love <3 I Dont Like Opal or Gembond, Yet Most of the Hatcheries Ive Seen now Have Opal XD I Like Poison / Toxin But I know thats an Unpopular Gene ; - ; Plus Stuff like Petals and Butterfly are So Expensive when you dont have a Good Source of Diamonds :(

And Oooh, My Sister Just Sold one of her Dragons So I Have Space Now So thats Lucky ^_^ And Awwh, Thank you <3 Im Totally Fine with her Name So No Need to Change it ^_^ Honestly Im Fine with Paying Full Price ^_^ If it Helps out, its the Least I can do :)!
@Huntess

Thank you! I'll send over the CR now :)
@Huntess

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Huntess

Oh - I just noticed you were nature so you get a discount anyway!
@Huntess

Oh - I just noticed you were nature so you get a discount anyway!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/20XjsUi.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
20XjsUi.jpg
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 367 368