Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The Jade Burrow
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 367 368
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F9Tz1DV.png[/img]
F9Tz1DV.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UCo79od.png[/img][/center]
UCo79od.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UCo79od.png[/img][/center]
UCo79od.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Jeydis @Pennywhistle @hawchoo @Bokuhiro6 @Kaidareth @Paladingineer @TheWhiteHart @Starcloud @KittyPlague @Nrogora @bunlux @Azera @Emfoofoo @RockportSlayer @Sinnohoe @Septarian @Breedabie

Hi guys, i'm just pinging you because i'm planning on doing a Christmas event for FR where we count down to Christmas with an advent calendar that has a free dragon behind each door (simply put).

I'm looking for a co-host and also some artwork but the main reason I thought i'd ping you guys is so that I could offer my affiliates first dibs on offering a dragon (and therefore advertise your hatcheries).

Please message me if you're interested in offering a dragon or if you'd like to help out :)
@Jeydis @Pennywhistle @hawchoo @Bokuhiro6 @Kaidareth @Paladingineer @TheWhiteHart @Starcloud @KittyPlague @Nrogora @bunlux @Azera @Emfoofoo @RockportSlayer @Sinnohoe @Septarian @Breedabie

Hi guys, i'm just pinging you because i'm planning on doing a Christmas event for FR where we count down to Christmas with an advent calendar that has a free dragon behind each door (simply put).

I'm looking for a co-host and also some artwork but the main reason I thought i'd ping you guys is so that I could offer my affiliates first dibs on offering a dragon (and therefore advertise your hatcheries).

Please message me if you're interested in offering a dragon or if you'd like to help out :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

This is such a cute idea!!! I'd love to be involved and I have some christmasy desserts I could send your way when they hatch!
@Loreka

This is such a cute idea!!! I'd love to be involved and I have some christmasy desserts I could send your way when they hatch!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth

Thank you, i'm glad you like the idea! I was unsure if it's been done before but I guess it can't hurt to giveaway more dragons!

You wouldn't need to send the dragons to me - you can just pick a day which suits you and then send the dragon on to the winner of that day. I will do day one just to make it easier to get the ball rolling on the event but then I will need 23 more dragons and hatcheries!
@Kaidareth

Thank you, i'm glad you like the idea! I was unsure if it's been done before but I guess it can't hurt to giveaway more dragons!

You wouldn't need to send the dragons to me - you can just pick a day which suits you and then send the dragon on to the winner of that day. I will do day one just to make it easier to get the ball rolling on the event but then I will need 23 more dragons and hatcheries!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

This is a really cute idea, count me in!

I'm happy to breed whatever color, (it's all triple pet/but/glim coatls over here) so let me know if you want anything particular. Jade for Jade Burrow? Pear for 'partridge in a pear tree'?
@Loreka

This is a really cute idea, count me in!

I'm happy to breed whatever color, (it's all triple pet/but/glim coatls over here) so let me know if you want anything particular. Jade for Jade Burrow? Pear for 'partridge in a pear tree'?
GRx3A5B.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hYcjh7I.png[/img][/center]
hYcjh7I.png
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@Loreka

Okay! I'm awfully forgetful but i'll try to remember and just make it easier and pick day 2 for you! Will this be hosted on a new thread or on your hatchery?
@Loreka

Okay! I'm awfully forgetful but i'll try to remember and just make it easier and pick day 2 for you! Will this be hosted on a new thread or on your hatchery?
naRq7qn.png
@Lorka

I’d love to participate! I’ll send you some dragons the next chance I get
@Lorka

I’d love to participate! I’ll send you some dragons the next chance I get
i1iQAE3.png
Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
o4KdtaP.png
dlJsEIj.png