Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Inukaya Dragons/Hatchlings/Nests
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello,

in this tab I have every dragon that I have for sell, if you are interested in a specific dragon please send a crossroad with what you offer. I will accept or decline at around this time frame that I'm posting this.
Hello,

in this tab I have every dragon that I have for sell, if you are interested in a specific dragon please send a crossroad with what you offer. I will accept or decline at around this time frame that I'm posting this.
How much would you accept for:

Scheat
Mayflower
Alin

they are such beautiful girls with amazing Potential!!! (Scheat in particular would fall nicely into the planned lore i have for my clan)
How much would you accept for:

Scheat
Mayflower
Alin

they are such beautiful girls with amazing Potential!!! (Scheat in particular would fall nicely into the planned lore i have for my clan)
nm3rOUz.png
Quoting myself. [quote name="Inukaya" date=2017-08-02 04:58:11] I would like to sell some of my dragons, I'm interested in at least as much as I would get if I exalted a level 10 + at least one bonus. You can offer though.[/quote] Thank you for the interest ^^ @CheshireCatUk1
Quoting myself.
Inukaya wrote on 2017-08-02:

I would like to sell some of my dragons, I'm interested in at least as much as I would get if I exalted a level 10 + at least one bonus. You can offer though.

Thank you for the interest ^^

@CheshireCatUk1
Oh my apologies. I need to learn to READ instead of just skimming over words lol.

uhm, would 16-17kt each be acceptable?

(Edit: If not i can go a bit Higher?)
Oh my apologies. I need to learn to READ instead of just skimming over words lol.

uhm, would 16-17kt each be acceptable?

(Edit: If not i can go a bit Higher?)
nm3rOUz.png
@Inukaya I've fallen in love with Mystical how much for him?
@Inukaya I've fallen in love with Mystical how much for him?
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@CheshireCatUk1 Sent crossroad for 51k treasure for all three. Thank you for buying ^^ @Sumoru Quoting myself. [quote name="Inukaya" date=2017-08-02 04:58:11] I would like to sell some of my dragons, I'm interested in at least as much as I would get if I exalted a level 10 + at least one bonus. You can offer though.[/quote] But since I accepted the trade before you for 17k treasure. Please send a crossroad with that much if you agree. Thank you for the interest. ^^
@CheshireCatUk1

Sent crossroad for 51k treasure for all three. Thank you for buying ^^

@Sumoru

Quoting myself.
Inukaya wrote on 2017-08-02:

I would like to sell some of my dragons, I'm interested in at least as much as I would get if I exalted a level 10 + at least one bonus. You can offer though.

But since I accepted the trade before you for 17k treasure. Please send a crossroad with that much if you agree. Thank you for the interest. ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
How much for Galiya? (I don't know how much for a lv10 sry)
How much for Galiya? (I don't know how much for a lv10 sry)
aRFhMVW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6