Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Dracoflight Alliance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Laisai @Adaris
:O

1) General pinglist because YES, and 2) would you like to be affiliates? :3
@Laisai @Adaris
:O

1) General pinglist because YES, and 2) would you like to be affiliates? :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

So sorry we took a while to reply! YES, we would LOVE to be affiliates! We'll put up our banner code on our affiliates post & put your banner there as soon as @Adaris is up.

& you've been added to our general pinglist! If there's any particular pair or dragon you're interested in (or even potential dragons) don't hesitate to let us know! We can prioritize a breeding pair if you would like.
@Saraceaser

So sorry we took a while to reply! YES, we would LOVE to be affiliates! We'll put up our banner code on our affiliates post & put your banner there as soon as @Adaris is up.

& you've been added to our general pinglist! If there's any particular pair or dragon you're interested in (or even potential dragons) don't hesitate to let us know! We can prioritize a breeding pair if you would like.
@Laisai
Awesome, just give me a ping when you put the banner code for affiliates up, I'll use the one in your signature for now till then! :D

Ooh, they're all so pretty and awesome, I really can't decide! I'll just wait and see if the right hatchling turns up till then. ;3
@Laisai
Awesome, just give me a ping when you put the banner code for affiliates up, I'll use the one in your signature for now till then! :D

Ooh, they're all so pretty and awesome, I really can't decide! I'll just wait and see if the right hatchling turns up till then. ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser The banner code's up, and so am I! Glad to have you as an affiliate!
@Saraceaser The banner code's up, and so am I! Glad to have you as an affiliate!
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris
Awesome, I'll add the banner code in a moment! ^^
@Adaris
Awesome, I'll add the banner code in a moment! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Laisai my hatchery is now open! Would you like to be affiliates?
@Laisai my hatchery is now open! Would you like to be affiliates?
5XZONXp.png
@Morifinde Absolutely yes! @Adaris will add you when she's available. Congratulations Morifinde!!! ^_^
@Morifinde Absolutely yes! @Adaris will add you when she's available. Congratulations Morifinde!!! ^_^
@Adaris @Laisai thank you both!!!
@Adaris @Laisai thank you both!!!
5XZONXp.png
@Laisai, could I be added to the general ping? c:
@Laisai, could I be added to the general ping? c:
@Zayev of course! Adding you now :)
@Zayev of course! Adding you now :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7