Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] TG Gened g1's only 500g each!
1 2
@Oshawott

i'd love to buy Pyrite!
@Oshawott

i'd love to buy Pyrite!
@Oshawott
The LV 25 is also 500G? o: Curious, does it have stones? :) (Eliminate especially? Looking for another battle dragon! ^^") I'd like to buy it if so! ^-^
@Oshawott
The LV 25 is also 500G? o: Curious, does it have stones? :) (Eliminate especially? Looking for another battle dragon! ^^") I'd like to buy it if so! ^-^
I387ENf.png
@ScarlettHound

Alrighty :D Just set up a CR whenever your ready :)

@CrazyCake

Yup he is only 500g! Fully stoned and everything he has eliminate and ambush! Just set up a CR and he's yours!
@ScarlettHound

Alrighty :D Just set up a CR whenever your ready :)

@CrazyCake

Yup he is only 500g! Fully stoned and everything he has eliminate and ambush! Just set up a CR and he's yours!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
Bump
Bump
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott
Any probable way we could go slightly lower? :) Trying to save up for genes and such. ^^" <3
@Oshawott
Any probable way we could go slightly lower? :) Trying to save up for genes and such. ^^" <3
I387ENf.png
@crazycake

Ya of course what we're you thinking??
@crazycake

Ya of course what we're you thinking??
1 2