Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge (all G1s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CoyoteWest Ahh, you've been busy! But hey, more pretties for the lair, I cant wait to see them over at yours <3

If it helps at all Id be happy to take the sprite as partial since I still need it for my bestiary, which might save some time since you wont need to liquidate it. Unless you've already arranged for it to be sold, in which case just ignore this haha.

As for Chandra, what kind of price are we looking at currently? I dont mind doing a hold but I do like to triple check agreements basically |D
@CoyoteWest Ahh, you've been busy! But hey, more pretties for the lair, I cant wait to see them over at yours <3

If it helps at all Id be happy to take the sprite as partial since I still need it for my bestiary, which might save some time since you wont need to liquidate it. Unless you've already arranged for it to be sold, in which case just ignore this haha.

As for Chandra, what kind of price are we looking at currently? I dont mind doing a hold but I do like to triple check agreements basically |D
@Chalk

Well then I will certainly love to give you the shadow sprite :D. I'd actually prefer that much more than waiting to sell the sprite off to someone else.

And yea haha....I'm starting to become terrified by all of the pretties I am going to need to re-gene and design skins for. I am expecting the process to take years, which is fine by me because I need to commit to FR for the money I have already put into the game. I am trying to make one of the most beautiful G1 lairs on the site, and hopefully my labor and expenses will pay off in the end :)

As for Chandra, I am inclined to go 5kG for her, but do let me know if that is lowballing it. I am thinking I likely will have that much left over once the really expensive dragons paid off (some funds will also go toward re-gening Haseya, because she really need to get done!)

Thank you so much for everything, and I can't wait to re-house your lovelies!
@Chalk

Well then I will certainly love to give you the shadow sprite :D. I'd actually prefer that much more than waiting to sell the sprite off to someone else.

And yea haha....I'm starting to become terrified by all of the pretties I am going to need to re-gene and design skins for. I am expecting the process to take years, which is fine by me because I need to commit to FR for the money I have already put into the game. I am trying to make one of the most beautiful G1 lairs on the site, and hopefully my labor and expenses will pay off in the end :)

As for Chandra, I am inclined to go 5kG for her, but do let me know if that is lowballing it. I am thinking I likely will have that much left over once the really expensive dragons paid off (some funds will also go toward re-gening Haseya, because she really need to get done!)

Thank you so much for everything, and I can't wait to re-house your lovelies!
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest Awesome, sprite it is then! Shall we go by its current LAH or should we set our own value?

Honestly I dont know how you manage all those dragons; here I am annoyed at the half page of basic dragons which is /nothing/ compared to your 136 xD I applaud that~

I shall definitely be keeping it in mind, because Im still not sure if I want to let her go and for how much, ahh. Ill make sure to let you know love!
@CoyoteWest Awesome, sprite it is then! Shall we go by its current LAH or should we set our own value?

Honestly I dont know how you manage all those dragons; here I am annoyed at the half page of basic dragons which is /nothing/ compared to your 136 xD I applaud that~

I shall definitely be keeping it in mind, because Im still not sure if I want to let her go and for how much, ahh. Ill make sure to let you know love!
@Chalk

Sounds good :). I will price the sprite at an average LAH value, then discount a bit just for you.

And no worries about Chandra. Frankly I find her to be the prettiest dragon in your lair and I would not be able to do her justice in my lair to the same degree (she would be given a desert and fennec fox skin though). If you are still going for one page, she should be one of the 20 dragons there!

Also, good luck with that Orca boy if you decide to go after him ;). I dislike many pink range colors and I'm not interested in him, so you luckily won't be finding any competition from me (maybe someone needs to give me a nickanme like The Orca Diva :p).

And my lair, haha yea it's going to be a monster to get everything done, and will likely have future income devoted to it :p. But not everyone is a G1, and I still have a lot of old residents from back when I first started here, who aren't going anywhere. I also do collect dragons that are either unique in their colors, or are the only scries possible for whatever it is I am pursuing at the moment. So not everything will be G1 in the end (thank god).

@Chalk

Sounds good :). I will price the sprite at an average LAH value, then discount a bit just for you.

And no worries about Chandra. Frankly I find her to be the prettiest dragon in your lair and I would not be able to do her justice in my lair to the same degree (she would be given a desert and fennec fox skin though). If you are still going for one page, she should be one of the 20 dragons there!

Also, good luck with that Orca boy if you decide to go after him ;). I dislike many pink range colors and I'm not interested in him, so you luckily won't be finding any competition from me (maybe someone needs to give me a nickanme like The Orca Diva :p).

And my lair, haha yea it's going to be a monster to get everything done, and will likely have future income devoted to it :p. But not everyone is a G1, and I still have a lot of old residents from back when I first started here, who aren't going anywhere. I also do collect dragons that are either unique in their colors, or are the only scries possible for whatever it is I am pursuing at the moment. So not everything will be G1 in the end (thank god).

YAzXKmc.gif
@Chalk
one more question:
I have a smoke/frost thing coming out of his mouth and i was wondering if you had a clan symbol for me to put in it or like a word or two ?? or nothing is fine as well
@Chalk
one more question:
I have a smoke/frost thing coming out of his mouth and i was wondering if you had a clan symbol for me to put in it or like a word or two ?? or nothing is fine as well
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Chalk

Would you sell Bei with their skin? I love the way it makes her piebald look
@Chalk

Would you sell Bei with their skin? I love the way it makes her piebald look
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Bynder No clan symbol since I dont do much with lore, but perhaps these japanese characters? Havent got a clue if they'll go through but lets see

??

@Manchu I would, so feel free to make an offer :)
@Bynder No clan symbol since I dont do much with lore, but perhaps these japanese characters? Havent got a clue if they'll go through but lets see

??

@Manchu I would, so feel free to make an offer :)
@Chalk
ehh which symbols ?? i don't think they went through
@Chalk
ehh which symbols ?? i don't think they went through
@Bynder Yeah it looks like they didnt, sorry about that :') [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2e3rcj7.png[/img]
@Bynder Yeah it looks like they didnt, sorry about that :')

2e3rcj7.png
@Chalk
dunno what it means but working on it now haha x)
@Chalk
dunno what it means but working on it now haha x)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9