Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge (all G1s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chalk

I think Putin was referring to Roi and not to Rose, but maybe I'm wrong? If it does happen to be Rose, Putin may have them,,,and that way I can focus all my efforts on Chandra instead.

Yea, it would be a good relief....Rose also doesn't have the most accurate colors for a flamingo, but the abyss in a scales gene, with the relatively flamingo-ish colors is what really attracted me to her. So I am inclined therefore to go after both if Putin does not want Rose.
@Chalk

I think Putin was referring to Roi and not to Rose, but maybe I'm wrong? If it does happen to be Rose, Putin may have them,,,and that way I can focus all my efforts on Chandra instead.

Yea, it would be a good relief....Rose also doesn't have the most accurate colors for a flamingo, but the abyss in a scales gene, with the relatively flamingo-ish colors is what really attracted me to her. So I am inclined therefore to go after both if Putin does not want Rose.
YAzXKmc.gif
@Chalk This is what I planned for Rose: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=67&auth=a073e355bdee7185fac4970e2416b4bb08051c26&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As a reference here is the Flamingo I am trying to Scry for: [img]https://www.utahbirds.org/featarts/2004/PinkFloydJB2005b.jpg[/img]
@Chalk

This is what I planned for Rose:

dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=67&auth=a073e355bdee7185fac4970e2416b4bb08051c26&dummyext=prev.png

As a reference here is the Flamingo I am trying to Scry for:

PinkFloydJB2005b.jpg
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest You know... Im actually not sure. Ive been a bit distracted today :')

I quite like that scry you've got going for her, dang. Never thought scales would fit so well!

@Putin It seems I may have misunderstood; could you please clarify for me what your current offer(s) is like? Sorry for the many pings |D
@CoyoteWest You know... Im actually not sure. Ive been a bit distracted today :')

I quite like that scry you've got going for her, dang. Never thought scales would fit so well!

@Putin It seems I may have misunderstood; could you please clarify for me what your current offer(s) is like? Sorry for the many pings |D
@Chalk
hey! i was wondering what dragons did you want me to draw ? I forgot to ask last night
they don't all have to be dragons if you do find characters !
@Chalk
hey! i was wondering what dragons did you want me to draw ? I forgot to ask last night
they don't all have to be dragons if you do find characters !
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Chalk oh I'm so sorry! I would've responded earlier but I was asleep (finally a day off work @_@), that offer is for Roi!
@Chalk oh I'm so sorry! I would've responded earlier but I was asleep (finally a day off work @_@), that offer is for Roi!
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
@Bynder Do you think Goro here might be possible? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32195045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321951/32195045_350.png[/img] [/url] If not, tbh Id be happy to just sell her for gems as Im not particularly attached to her, nor will I be left without a coli team if she goes :)
@Bynder Do you think Goro here might be possible?

32195045_350.png

If not, tbh Id be happy to just sell her for gems as Im not particularly attached to her, nor will I be left without a coli team if she goes :)
@Chalk
ooh okay i'll try my best ^^
//
ehhh i mean like you spent a lot of gems/treasure on her genes and stuff ! she's worth over 2000g for sure
offering art is the only way i can boost the payment when i'm poor haha
@Chalk
ooh okay i'll try my best ^^
//
ehhh i mean like you spent a lot of gems/treasure on her genes and stuff ! she's worth over 2000g for sure
offering art is the only way i can boost the payment when i'm poor haha
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@CoyoteWest Looks like Rose would be all yours then :D For 3.3kg, correct me if Im wrong!

How long of a hold would you need for her love?

@Putin Thats alright, sorry for any confusion from my side haha @_@ Thanks for letting me know, Ill consider and let you know! royal is such a good color hhh

@Bynder Its alright if it doesnt work out, you can consider her yours either way~ I really dont mind, Ive had her for a while and while she's had a regening or two, all of those have been the cheaper ones haha :)
@CoyoteWest Looks like Rose would be all yours then :D For 3.3kg, correct me if Im wrong!

How long of a hold would you need for her love?

@Putin Thats alright, sorry for any confusion from my side haha @_@ Thanks for letting me know, Ill consider and let you know! royal is such a good color hhh

@Bynder Its alright if it doesnt work out, you can consider her yours either way~ I really dont mind, Ive had her for a while and while she's had a regening or two, all of those have been the cheaper ones haha :)
@Chalk it's no problem! yea it really is, I need a lot more of it in my lair ; ;
@Chalk it's no problem! yea it really is, I need a lot more of it in my lair ; ;
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
@Chalk

Awesome/yay! Let's see. Within the next two weeks I need to purchase the following dragons (lord help me for my reckless spending habits D:):

-1200 G (due whenever)
-1kG (due soonish)
-500 G (crossroads out)

*1kG + (not sure if I will get him because of an auction)

So, right now I am looking at needing to divert 1500 gems as it stands. I'm likely to pay off Rose with whatever I can get for the shadow sprite and with the rest of my income for this week, so she might need a week or two for a hold.

As far as Chandra goes, it would need to be longer. Like I said, the dragons I am liquifying for Hel and the orca lady will probably give me close to the amount of funds needed to cover her as well. But I need to complete a traditional piece first to get said dragons, and then I will need to auction them; that would take at least 2 weeks.

Does that all sound ok?

@Chalk

Awesome/yay! Let's see. Within the next two weeks I need to purchase the following dragons (lord help me for my reckless spending habits D:):

-1200 G (due whenever)
-1kG (due soonish)
-500 G (crossroads out)

*1kG + (not sure if I will get him because of an auction)

So, right now I am looking at needing to divert 1500 gems as it stands. I'm likely to pay off Rose with whatever I can get for the shadow sprite and with the rest of my income for this week, so she might need a week or two for a hold.

As far as Chandra goes, it would need to be longer. Like I said, the dragons I am liquifying for Hel and the orca lady will probably give me close to the amount of funds needed to cover her as well. But I need to complete a traditional piece first to get said dragons, and then I will need to auction them; that would take at least 2 weeks.

Does that all sound ok?

YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9