Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge (all G1s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chalk do you have a price range in mind for Allium?
@Chalk do you have a price range in mind for Allium?
G5TXkiW.png
@Chalk
hhh i really love Roi would you be willing to haggle on 5kg at all, or? @_@
@Chalk
hhh i really love Roi would you be willing to haggle on 5kg at all, or? @_@
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
@Chalk *drools all over Chandra* She is so perfect!
Let me see if I can scramble up some funds to make a decent offer.
@Chalk *drools all over Chandra* She is so perfect!
Let me see if I can scramble up some funds to make a decent offer.
k8vLpL0.png
@Putin I have to admit Roi is a tentative one but Id be happy to consider whatever you throw at me! @CoyoteWest I have to admit that some colors are just... wild with jaguar/rosette. Not necessarily in a good way either, haha. Natural colors though? Heck yes, sign me up.

Both of you are interested in Rose and it gives me a small dilemma; I dont want to turn it into an auction but I do believe in equal chances I /despise/ it when someone goes 'oh sorry I sold to x because they offered more' like come on I was able and willing to go higher???

Any advice? x.x

@Starly I probably wont be looking to go below 3kg, he's such a pretty~ :)

@Fix She seems to be quite popular atm, wonder if its because of the new genes or nah :P
@Putin I have to admit Roi is a tentative one but Id be happy to consider whatever you throw at me! @CoyoteWest I have to admit that some colors are just... wild with jaguar/rosette. Not necessarily in a good way either, haha. Natural colors though? Heck yes, sign me up.

Both of you are interested in Rose and it gives me a small dilemma; I dont want to turn it into an auction but I do believe in equal chances I /despise/ it when someone goes 'oh sorry I sold to x because they offered more' like come on I was able and willing to go higher???

Any advice? x.x

@Starly I probably wont be looking to go below 3kg, he's such a pretty~ :)

@Fix She seems to be quite popular atm, wonder if its because of the new genes or nah :P
@Chalk

I did offer earlier in the day....and a couple of weeks ago as well but nothing was definitively agreed on? I really would like to have someone if I cannot get Chandra....
@Chalk

I did offer earlier in the day....and a couple of weeks ago as well but nothing was definitively agreed on? I really would like to have someone if I cannot get Chandra....
YAzXKmc.gif
@Chalk ahh, don't worry; I don't mind stepping off 'cus I really would prefer Roi--is it okay if I leave an offer of 3.8kg? I will come back later for the full price if a dragon sells, but that's not something I can guarantee @_@
@Chalk ahh, don't worry; I don't mind stepping off 'cus I really would prefer Roi--is it okay if I leave an offer of 3.8kg? I will come back later for the full price if a dragon sells, but that's not something I can guarantee @_@
@CoyoteWest True, though I have to admit I was a bit distracted by other things at the time, and I am so sorry. Chandra has not been spoken for yet (though she's had enough interest) so we could work something out for her? You know I dont mind waiting, you have to get the orca girl and Hel first :)

@Putin Thats just fine, Ill keep you updated!

I dont particularly mind holds either; unless its something like two people offering the same amount with one asking for a hold whereas the other can pay right away cx
@CoyoteWest True, though I have to admit I was a bit distracted by other things at the time, and I am so sorry. Chandra has not been spoken for yet (though she's had enough interest) so we could work something out for her? You know I dont mind waiting, you have to get the orca girl and Hel first :)

@Putin Thats just fine, Ill keep you updated!

I dont particularly mind holds either; unless its something like two people offering the same amount with one asking for a hold whereas the other can pay right away cx
@Chalk yea I can understand, I'd just hate to ask for a hold if nothing sells haha

thank you!
@Chalk yea I can understand, I'd just hate to ask for a hold if nothing sells haha

thank you!
@Chalk

It's not a problem as I know things were rough :). I think I will still like to get Rose, as I can pay for her within the week, and I am also hopefully getting a shadow sprite by weeks end which should help tremendously with some expenses.

I'll also be happy to work something out for Chandra, but she would be a longer term hold owing to me buying too many G1's at the moment :o. That being said, I won't have much of a concern if someone offers higher than what I can so long as I haven't sent money in for a hold!

Hel and the Orca girl will be covered for in the future, and right now I don't necessarily have to divert funds for either.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope we can work something out :)
@Chalk

It's not a problem as I know things were rough :). I think I will still like to get Rose, as I can pay for her within the week, and I am also hopefully getting a shadow sprite by weeks end which should help tremendously with some expenses.

I'll also be happy to work something out for Chandra, but she would be a longer term hold owing to me buying too many G1's at the moment :o. That being said, I won't have much of a concern if someone offers higher than what I can so long as I haven't sent money in for a hold!

Hel and the Orca girl will be covered for in the future, and right now I don't necessarily have to divert funds for either.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope we can work something out :)
YAzXKmc.gif
@Putin Hello again! Unless Coyote wants to offer more you can send a CR, Ill let you know :)

@CoyoteWest Rose currently has a 3.8kg offer and while you dont wish to lowball me (for either), I dont want you to pay too much either ;; You can go higher if you want to of course, but at this point Id just rather make sure you can get Chandra from a hold, to take off some pressure that might come with saving for both on top of the ones you're already buying :0
@Putin Hello again! Unless Coyote wants to offer more you can send a CR, Ill let you know :)

@CoyoteWest Rose currently has a 3.8kg offer and while you dont wish to lowball me (for either), I dont want you to pay too much either ;; You can go higher if you want to of course, but at this point Id just rather make sure you can get Chandra from a hold, to take off some pressure that might come with saving for both on top of the ones you're already buying :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9