Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge (all G1s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chalk
Can I be put second in line for CoyoteWest's hold offer for Chandra? |D
I don't have dolla right now but I have a light sprite I may need to liquidate soon.
@Chalk
Can I be put second in line for CoyoteWest's hold offer for Chandra? |D
I don't have dolla right now but I have a light sprite I may need to liquidate soon.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Ricrinway Yeah I would pass on that, sorry! She was 4k gems before the breedchange and some genes ^^

@Sucrose Depends on what/how much you'd offer but of course that offer can extend to you as well luv~

grabs light sprite
@Ricrinway Yeah I would pass on that, sorry! She was 4k gems before the breedchange and some genes ^^

@Sucrose Depends on what/how much you'd offer but of course that offer can extend to you as well luv~

grabs light sprite
@Cheezit
so i heard you like double bananas
@Cheezit
so i heard you like double bananas
@Chalk
Do they come with apparel/skins ? all of these are so amazing omgggg
@Chalk
Do they come with apparel/skins ? all of these are so amazing omgggg
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder Afraid not, those wearing anything are just the more tentative ones and I didnt feel like stripping them until sold haha

Out of curiosity though, who/what were you interested in?
@Bynder Afraid not, those wearing anything are just the more tentative ones and I didnt feel like stripping them until sold haha

Out of curiosity though, who/what were you interested in?
@chalk too bad! I really like Artemis's accent with her genes I was interested in Artemis but I continued to realize how much I would not be able to afford her because of her coli stats xnx I would only be able to pay 2150g + 3-5 drawings Well, I mean like I would offer 5 commissions ? I'm not actually sure if you would even want that or not but I mean I'm just gonna put a few examples here juuust in case: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ff5462d8719c0126411335f2b0c0d90f/tumblr_otarp52LXW1ucc55po3_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1205aa76f839d6c7804b905c2b8991ea/tumblr_ot3eo91BTG1ucc55po1_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/267cf09d6988625b090a6c50743647cf/tumblr_os6901AhR31ucc55po1_540.png[/img] [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/3834218-DQRjEeWQ_M6u6tIk.png[/img] thanks for considering ;_; sorry if this takes up space, i can delete it if you want
@chalk
too bad! I really like Artemis's accent with her genes
I was interested in Artemis but I continued to realize how much I would not be able to afford her because of her coli stats xnx
I would only be able to pay 2150g + 3-5 drawings
Well, I mean like I would offer 5 commissions ? I'm not actually sure if you would even want that or not but I mean I'm just gonna put a few examples here juuust in case:
tumblr_otarp52LXW1ucc55po3_540.png
tumblr_ot3eo91BTG1ucc55po1_540.png
tumblr_os6901AhR31ucc55po1_540.png
3834218-DQRjEeWQ_M6u6tIk.png
thanks for considering ;_;
sorry if this takes up space, i can delete it if you want
@Bynder Im actually not sure if I currently have anything I want drawn, let me check though! I quite like your style~

As for Artemis, you're in luck! I have no other guardian females so Id have no use for her accent once she's sold. So it could come with, if you'd like.
@Bynder Im actually not sure if I currently have anything I want drawn, let me check though! I quite like your style~

As for Artemis, you're in luck! I have no other guardian females so Id have no use for her accent once she's sold. So it could come with, if you'd like.
@Mate You might have heard right XD I know you said don't ask for this, but did you have a price range in mind?
@Mate You might have heard right XD I know you said don't ask for this, but did you have a price range in mind?
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Chalk
aa sweet! sorry, I'm really poor so art and a bit of gems is all i can offer ahh ;;
i love your dragons sooo much
@Chalk
aa sweet! sorry, I'm really poor so art and a bit of gems is all i can offer ahh ;;
i love your dragons sooo much
@Chalk
I can prolly match the previous 4k offer? So basically if the other party changes their mind, hmu.
My main problem is that I'd have to re-scroll her, r i p wasted WC scroll. TvT
@Chalk
I can prolly match the previous 4k offer? So basically if the other party changes their mind, hmu.
My main problem is that I'd have to re-scroll her, r i p wasted WC scroll. TvT
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9