Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge (all G1s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chalk

Hmmm, well if holds are taken for a while, I might be able to offer in the 4-7kG range?

That's still lowballing it in my opinion because she is perfect in every way, but I'm poor and still will be even after the old derg sale goes through (diverting some 28kG to take care of Hel and the Orca girl :p). I want you to get the fair worth for her!
@Chalk

Hmmm, well if holds are taken for a while, I might be able to offer in the 4-7kG range?

That's still lowballing it in my opinion because she is perfect in every way, but I'm poor and still will be even after the old derg sale goes through (diverting some 28kG to take care of Hel and the Orca girl :p). I want you to get the fair worth for her!
YAzXKmc.gif
Alas, I just can't pay that much. :(
Poke me if you ever change your mind, or decide to accept other items (such as Festival Currency)
Alas, I just can't pay that much. :(
Poke me if you ever change your mind, or decide to accept other items (such as Festival Currency)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@sucrose
Come back 4 Chandra mb
@sucrose
Come back 4 Chandra mb
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Chalk

Harvey and Mina are beautiful... so, with what I've gathered, you'd want to sell either for around 4kg? Just asking ;;
@Chalk

Harvey and Mina are beautiful... so, with what I've gathered, you'd want to sell either for around 4kg? Just asking ;;
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@Chalk
Aw good luck rehoming Mina! :o
@Chalk
Aw good luck rehoming Mina! :o
OOIa5x2.png
@CoyoteWest Ill think about it and let you know, alright? Rest assured, I wont just sell her since you were the first to ask about her <3

@Zenzic Of course, will do! Thank you so much for your interest ^^

@craigy I would be willing to sell Harvey for that price, feel free to send a CR :)

@Valishtu She just might end up staying tbh; because she's one of the ones I like (a lot, she's a cutie) but havent determined a character/lore for, hence why she's listed.

Probably keeping her but hey if I do sell, Ill make sure her new owner gives her plenty of love <3
@CoyoteWest Ill think about it and let you know, alright? Rest assured, I wont just sell her since you were the first to ask about her <3

@Zenzic Of course, will do! Thank you so much for your interest ^^

@craigy I would be willing to sell Harvey for that price, feel free to send a CR :)

@Valishtu She just might end up staying tbh; because she's one of the ones I like (a lot, she's a cutie) but havent determined a character/lore for, hence why she's listed.

Probably keeping her but hey if I do sell, Ill make sure her new owner gives her plenty of love <3
@Chalk

That sounds good to me, and thank you for holding her for a bit :). I might have a way out of this price issue again as well (i.e., getting a really nice dragon).
@Chalk

That sounds good to me, and thank you for holding her for a bit :). I might have a way out of this price issue again as well (i.e., getting a really nice dragon).
YAzXKmc.gif
@Chalk

7k for Bei?
@Chalk

7k for Bei?
@Ricrinway Would that be 7k treasure or 7k gems? Because she is worth quite a bit more than the former, aha ^^
@Ricrinway Would that be 7k treasure or 7k gems? Because she is worth quite a bit more than the former, aha ^^
@Chalk

7k treasure
@Chalk

7k treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9