Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen Ones For Sale/Negotiation!
1 2 3 4
PEyOcAR.png
Important Information
  • I am willing to haggle
  • I accept the items listed below as partial/full payment
  • I accept mixed payment at a ratio of 1:850
  • I do not do long payment plans
  • I am willing to hold a dragon with down payment
Important Information
  • I am willing to haggle
  • I accept the items listed below as partial/full payment
  • I accept mixed payment at a ratio of 1:850
  • I do not do long payment plans
  • I am willing to hold a dragon with down payment
PEyOcAR.png
[b]Items I Will Accept[/b] [quote][item=light sprite][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=gilded crown][item=scroll case sling][item=golden idol][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote] Colors I'm Searching For I'm mainly interested in muted colors! spruce/tan/spruce
Items I Will Accept

Quote:
Light Sprite Sunchaser Jewelry Gilded Crown Scroll Case Sling Golden Idol Breed Change: Wildclaw Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Colors I'm Searching For
I'm mainly interested in muted colors!

spruce/tan/spruce
PEyOcAR.png
Hi I've had my eye on your coal girl for a really long time now and is there any lowest gem price you'd take for her? Are you interested in trades and items? I'm still like... super.. super interested... @Zelai
Hi I've had my eye on your coal girl for a really long time now and is there any lowest gem price you'd take for her? Are you interested in trades and items? I'm still like... super.. super interested... @Zelai
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy

I am mainly looking for offers, I just added some items I'm interested in above your post.
@Koujaboy

I am mainly looking for offers, I just added some items I'm interested in above your post.
PEyOcAR.png
I don't know if this is a thing, but could I pay her off? Something like that? I really only have 4kg right now, but Could I send you 4kg and whenever I get gems from a payment or something I send it right to you and it can add up? @Zelai
I don't know if this is a thing, but could I pay her off? Something like that? I really only have 4kg right now, but Could I send you 4kg and whenever I get gems from a payment or something I send it right to you and it can add up? @Zelai
iceh7.png
@Koujaboy

It depends on how long it would take you to pay her off ;_;
@Koujaboy

It depends on how long it would take you to pay her off ;_;
PEyOcAR.png
@zelai price? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19856443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198565/19856443_350.png[/img] [/url]
@zelai price?

19856443_350.png
@MaryahStevens

I haven't decided quite yet, just put her up there tentatively. I am mainly looking for offers on the first three dragons! Sorry I can't give you set price yet v_v
@MaryahStevens

I haven't decided quite yet, just put her up there tentatively. I am mainly looking for offers on the first three dragons! Sorry I can't give you set price yet v_v
PEyOcAR.png
[quote name="Zelai" date=2017-07-14 17:57:31] @MaryahStevens I haven't decided quite yet, just put her up there tentatively. I am mainly looking for offers on the first three dragons! Sorry I can't give you set price yet v_v [/quote] Is she not the 3rd dragon
Zelai wrote on 2017-07-14:
@MaryahStevens

Is she not the 3rd dragon
1 2 3 4