Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | N/A
1 2 3 4
@aBlazingPhoenix I am fire flight. ^_^
@aBlazingPhoenix I am fire flight. ^_^
@aBlazingPhoenix Fantastic! I'm trying to think of who I'd want to pair her with. I have a few that would be perfect, except their females as well. >.<
@aBlazingPhoenix Fantastic! I'm trying to think of who I'd want to pair her with. I have a few that would be perfect, except their females as well. >.<
@aBlazingPhoenix

Carmenere is currently not breeding so could you set up a crossroads trade for him?
( I have the money... )

Much appreciated,
-Ferina
@aBlazingPhoenix

Carmenere is currently not breeding so could you set up a crossroads trade for him?
( I have the money... )

Much appreciated,
-Ferina
Awesome, I would like this one if I could : http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34595906

Leave her unnamed please, and I am also Fire Flight, Thanks
Awesome, I would like this one if I could : http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34595906

Leave her unnamed please, and I am also Fire Flight, Thanks
I can do the 16kt, that seems fair to me
I can do the 16kt, that seems fair to me
Yes, I am done breeding with him.Why do you ask?
Yes, I am done breeding with him.Why do you ask?
You want to breed with him? That's fine please give him back as soon as you can. (If that's what you want)

-Ferina
You want to breed with him? That's fine please give him back as soon as you can. (If that's what you want)

-Ferina
I paid you for Carmenere 30kt I think(maybe 20kt). I love him so much though... I'll give him back for a little if you want to breed (wait cooldown is soooooo long) I'll pay 50kt for him?

I misread your messages with the give him back asap I really thought i was paying for the dragon (30kt is a fortune to me) not for the babies
I paid you for Carmenere 30kt I think(maybe 20kt). I love him so much though... I'll give him back for a little if you want to breed (wait cooldown is soooooo long) I'll pay 50kt for him?

I misread your messages with the give him back asap I really thought i was paying for the dragon (30kt is a fortune to me) not for the babies
It's Fine you keep the money, I'll find a dragon with similar genes and breed the pair.
It's Fine you keep the money, I'll find a dragon with similar genes and breed the pair.
Thanks, it will be a while because I just bread with Carmenere But i'll get those babies!
Thanks, it will be a while because I just bread with Carmenere But i'll get those babies!
1 2 3 4