Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Going away sale! 2YR OLD G1 NOC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@cherryj016

How much for your adored Erojuc? She is quite lovely~

Also Bertrand is lovely too, but I wouldn't want to split up a perfect pair... Just let me know please! I'm sorry you're leaving!
@cherryj016

How much for your adored Erojuc? She is quite lovely~

Also Bertrand is lovely too, but I wouldn't want to split up a perfect pair... Just let me know please! I'm sorry you're leaving!
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
@cherryj016 Hi, sorry to see your selling out. This game has been a true life saver for me and I really love it. Not sure if you do deals, if so what is the least you would take for Tabby and Udana? I think they will make a really nice breeding pair, and I am looking to get into some brown-ish colored dergs. They would have a great home with very friendly and generous dragon pairs. I do not see myself exalting them as I put them in the scryer and with one gene change the babs are really nice.
Thanks.
P.S. ( just a question, will you be selling any apparel, accents etc).
P.S.S. If you ever decide to come back and want any offspring for this pair just say the word and they/it will be yours.
Again Thanks.
@cherryj016 Hi, sorry to see your selling out. This game has been a true life saver for me and I really love it. Not sure if you do deals, if so what is the least you would take for Tabby and Udana? I think they will make a really nice breeding pair, and I am looking to get into some brown-ish colored dergs. They would have a great home with very friendly and generous dragon pairs. I do not see myself exalting them as I put them in the scryer and with one gene change the babs are really nice.
Thanks.
P.S. ( just a question, will you be selling any apparel, accents etc).
P.S.S. If you ever decide to come back and want any offspring for this pair just say the word and they/it will be yours.
Again Thanks.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@cherryj016 How much would Isthul be? I'm interested in buying him.
@cherryj016 How much would Isthul be? I'm interested in buying him.
nudX0O8.png
@QueenLunaRose

Parting with them will be hard, but thank you for being willing to take all three of them! It's good to know they're going to a good home together.

I've poured quite a bit of time (and money) into them, so for all three is 100g/100kT. Mixed payment is fine. If you can't do that, though, the skydancer is just 40g/40kT.

@Dandydots

I'm glad you've found the game great! I've had a fun time here, but I just don't have the time to invest in it anymore.

Both of them are being sold separately for 20g and 30g, but if you wanna buy them as a pair, I can sell them both to you for 40g/40kT.

@flufflesauce @swirlz

Currently, the top three dragons have been spoken for. Sorry!
@QueenLunaRose

Parting with them will be hard, but thank you for being willing to take all three of them! It's good to know they're going to a good home together.

I've poured quite a bit of time (and money) into them, so for all three is 100g/100kT. Mixed payment is fine. If you can't do that, though, the skydancer is just 40g/40kT.

@Dandydots

I'm glad you've found the game great! I've had a fun time here, but I just don't have the time to invest in it anymore.

Both of them are being sold separately for 20g and 30g, but if you wanna buy them as a pair, I can sell them both to you for 40g/40kT.

@flufflesauce @swirlz

vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@QueenLunaRose

@Dandydots

@flufflesauce @swirlz

@QueenLunaRose

@Dandydots

@flufflesauce @swirlz

Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016 Hi, if you do not mind can I pay in treasure( I'm saving for a sword in the gem market place. If that is ok do you mind setting up the cr? I will be on and off today so will grab them as soon as I see the cr. Thank you for the opportunity to get such a great breeding pair.
@cherryj016 Hi, if you do not mind can I pay in treasure( I'm saving for a sword in the gem market place. If that is ok do you mind setting up the cr? I will be on and off today so will grab them as soon as I see the cr. Thank you for the opportunity to get such a great breeding pair.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots

Fine by me! I'll send a cr.
@Dandydots

Fine by me! I'll send a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016 That would be great! Thanks
@cherryj016 That would be great! Thanks
N8CZx19.gif
@cherryj016 Give me a few to exalt some in my lair, I am just short of that at 93kt.

Edit: I now have 100kt. Also it is sad that you are leaving!
@cherryj016 Give me a few to exalt some in my lair, I am just short of that at 93kt.

Edit: I now have 100kt. Also it is sad that you are leaving!
OfF9Gci.gif 4JU8r97.gif_________________________59TgHaL.png
@mysteriouswolf

Great! I'll shoot u a ping when their ready to send over.

@queenlunarose

Thanks for giving them a new home! I'll send u a cr.
@mysteriouswolf

Great! I'll shoot u a ping when their ready to send over.

@queenlunarose

Thanks for giving them a new home! I'll send u a cr.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7