Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >KM Hatchery< Veils, banes, gaolers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
@CzarnaDemolka: Thank you!
@CzarnaDemolka: Thank you!
Get this accent here!
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2298590][img]https://i.imgur.com/8B6jeRT.png[/img][/url][/center]
8B6jeRT.png
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
10/21 - An abundance of hatchlings! Gold shiro kitsune, golden pearls, and loads of opals!--Labradorite, carnelian, and amethyst opals, as well as carnelian opal BEES!

Click here for the latest dergs!

General Pinglist:
@Kybalie @Zannanana @DustScrow @ScaryTarri @ScottyPagan @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi
10/21 - An abundance of hatchlings! Gold shiro kitsune, golden pearls, and loads of opals!--Labradorite, carnelian, and amethyst opals, as well as carnelian opal BEES!

Click here for the latest dergs!

General Pinglist:
@Kybalie @Zannanana @DustScrow @ScaryTarri @ScottyPagan @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi
Get this accent here!
Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
@detriex: Sure thing!
@detriex: Sure thing!
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly I'd love to be added to your general ping list!
@PrismDragonfly I'd love to be added to your general ping list!
rnsQc.gifbe2Zo.gif
1sqFG.gifA8ZYJ.gif
Can I request pairings here?

If so, I would like a baby from Azurite and Opal. If you don't mind.
Can I request pairings here?

If so, I would like a baby from Azurite and Opal. If you don't mind.
@Makronyx: Sure thing, done!

@DefiantFox: I would be happy to! I'll ping you when they've had their babies. Are you okay with shadow eyes? I can also do light or ice. Currently (and sadly) I don't know any water nests.
@Makronyx: Sure thing, done!

@DefiantFox: I would be happy to! I'll ping you when they've had their babies. Are you okay with shadow eyes? I can also do light or ice. Currently (and sadly) I don't know any water nests.
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly : thank you so much, Ice eyes would be beautiful, but if you can't then shadow would be okay too. =)
@PrismDragonfly : thank you so much, Ice eyes would be beautiful, but if you can't then shadow would be okay too. =)
@DefiantFox: No worries, I'll go for ice!
@DefiantFox: No worries, I'll go for ice!
Get this accent here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114