Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Dawnbringer Sales/Breeder Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@Propheticaldream - They aren't very close to the subspecies requirements. You could sell them on the AH at fodder price - someone may exalt them, if you're okay with that?

That's fine - this time, just find two new dragons that have the same color ranges. For example, Dragon A and B must both have blue-range as a primary, red-range as secondary, and yellow-range as tertiary. Or red-range primary, yellow-range secondary, and blue-range tertiary. As long as both have corresponding color ranges for each color, they should be good.

I can help you if you'd like? What combination of the following are you going for, in terms of colors:

red/yellow/blue
red/blue/yellow
blue/yellow/red
blue/red/yellow
yellow/red/blue
yellow/blue/red
@Propheticaldream - They aren't very close to the subspecies requirements. You could sell them on the AH at fodder price - someone may exalt them, if you're okay with that?

That's fine - this time, just find two new dragons that have the same color ranges. For example, Dragon A and B must both have blue-range as a primary, red-range as secondary, and yellow-range as tertiary. Or red-range primary, yellow-range secondary, and blue-range tertiary. As long as both have corresponding color ranges for each color, they should be good.

I can help you if you'd like? What combination of the following are you going for, in terms of colors:

red/yellow/blue
red/blue/yellow
blue/yellow/red
blue/red/yellow
yellow/red/blue
yellow/blue/red
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

I can put them in AH, I don't mind if it's someone else doing the exalting. Um, It can be red/yellow/blue and blue/yellow/red. I'm not really good with breeding, so sorry for having you do this.
@heartcrusher1

I can put them in AH, I don't mind if it's someone else doing the exalting. Um, It can be red/yellow/blue and blue/yellow/red. I'm not really good with breeding, so sorry for having you do this.
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - It's no problem! I was really confused starting off with breeding too. I found two that are really good matches. If you don't have the funds, I can buy them for you and help you gene up the female's tert.

@PrimeNumbersCas - Is Norkul still up for sale?
@drgnhawk - Is the Teal/Buttercup/Ruby Skink/Alloy/Contour still up for sale? (#34067096, I'm willing to gene her.)

(Buying these for someone else~)
@Propheticaldream - It's no problem! I was really confused starting off with breeding too. I found two that are really good matches. If you don't have the funds, I can buy them for you and help you gene up the female's tert.

@PrimeNumbersCas - Is Norkul still up for sale?
@drgnhawk - Is the Teal/Buttercup/Ruby Skink/Alloy/Contour still up for sale? (#34067096, I'm willing to gene her.)

(Buying these for someone else~)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 Oooo, can you show me?
@heartcrusher1 Oooo, can you show me?
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - They're the dragons I mentioned in my post that I wanted to buy. They're of opposite genders, the bloodlines are far enough so they can breed, and they have an extremely tight color range that guarantees each and every hatchling will be a Prismatic Dawnbringer (after I gene up the female's tert for you). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34067096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340671/34067096_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33742842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337429/33742842_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Propheticaldream - They're the dragons I mentioned in my post that I wanted to buy. They're of opposite genders, the bloodlines are far enough so they can breed, and they have an extremely tight color range that guarantees each and every hatchling will be a Prismatic Dawnbringer (after I gene up the female's tert for you).

34067096_350.png

33742842_350.png
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 These can work out perfectly! The hatching can mate with Ori but I don't know who the other can mate with... hm...
@heartcrusher1 These can work out perfectly! The hatching can mate with Ori but I don't know who the other can mate with... hm...
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - Actually, I meant that both dragons in my above post would be breeding. They have a perfect range. I can find a mate for Ori if you'd like?
@Propheticaldream - Actually, I meant that both dragons in my above post would be breeding. They have a perfect range. I can find a mate for Ori if you'd like?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 Yes, she's still available. I took her off the AH to make sure she stays that way for you ;) Go ahead and send me a CR.
@heartcrusher1 Yes, she's still available. I took her off the AH to make sure she stays that way for you ;) Go ahead and send me a CR.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@heartcrusher1 Oh, whoops. No you don't have too, you're doing so much already.
@heartcrusher1 Oh, whoops. No you don't have too, you're doing so much already.
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - Alright, if you need anything just let me know! I'm buying the hatchling for you right now and I'll send a one-way CR with her in a moment, just pay me back the 25,000t whenever you are able~

@drgnhawk - Awesome, I'll send the CR right away!
@Propheticaldream - Alright, if you need anything just let me know! I'm buying the hatchling for you right now and I'll send a one-way CR with her in a moment, just pay me back the 25,000t whenever you are able~

@drgnhawk - Awesome, I'll send the CR right away!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52