Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Dawnbringer Sales/Breeder Hub
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
WHY ASK?! STARMAP IS AWESOME FOR DAWNBRINGERS!!
WHY ASK?! STARMAP IS AWESOME FOR DAWNBRINGERS!!
Quick Note:

I updated the Symbolism List over in the Hub since I forgot to add a bunch of Genes to it!

Just thought to let you all know in case you want to add the Symbolism to your Dragons' bios or something. :3
Quick Note:

I updated the Symbolism List over in the Hub since I forgot to add a bunch of Genes to it!

Just thought to let you all know in case you want to add the Symbolism to your Dragons' bios or something. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
guys i i hatched a perfect primal dawnbringer uhhhh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44196497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441965/44196497_350.png[/img] [/url] price? what you??? want??? i don't even know. the cheapest light primals are 40g, ones with nice colors are 100-150g. considering it's a dawnbringer, and a perfect, would it be too much to ask for 500?
guys i

i hatched

a perfect primal dawnbringer

uhhhh

44196497_350.png

price? what you??? want??? i don't even know. the cheapest light primals are 40g, ones with nice colors are 100-150g. considering it's a dawnbringer, and a perfect, would it be too much to ask for 500?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
HC - Congrats!!! She looks beautiful. I personally feel 500g is a bit too high, but it's not like she isn't worth it. The problem is finding others that understand how stunning she is and what her colors mean.

Luminous - What did you Imp Primal girl sell for again?
HC - Congrats!!! She looks beautiful. I personally feel 500g is a bit too high, but it's not like she isn't worth it. The problem is finding others that understand how stunning she is and what her colors mean.

Luminous - What did you Imp Primal girl sell for again?
@/heartcrusher1 She is perfect! (Not just in colors). I sold my Primal Dawnbringer Imp for 200g. Though she wasn't perfect and I intended on be haggled down. I put her in the AH and she sold within 3 days.

I think 500g is more than fair due to her subspecies, lore, colors, and of course her Primal eyes!
@/heartcrusher1 She is perfect! (Not just in colors). I sold my Primal Dawnbringer Imp for 200g. Though she wasn't perfect and I intended on be haggled down. I put her in the AH and she sold within 3 days.

I think 500g is more than fair due to her subspecies, lore, colors, and of course her Primal eyes!
@/Everyone

Hey, so I recently made a move to Lightning, because I wanted a change of scenery. Does this mean I am unable to breed DawnBringers anymore..? I would like to know as soon as possible if I can or can't breed them anymore...
@/Everyone

Hey, so I recently made a move to Lightning, because I wanted a change of scenery. Does this mean I am unable to breed DawnBringers anymore..? I would like to know as soon as possible if I can or can't breed them anymore...
@Superblox The Dawnbringers are a Light Flight only subspecies. You can still breed your pairs, but none of their offspring would be considered official Dawnbringers.
@Superblox The Dawnbringers are a Light Flight only subspecies. You can still breed your pairs, but none of their offspring would be considered official Dawnbringers.
@Superblox - most of us would be more than happy to host a nest for the right eyes tho! <3
@Superblox - most of us would be more than happy to host a nest for the right eyes tho! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
So, I just snagged this lovely Y/R/B (rare color combo!) Equinox DB girl, but I was wondering if anyone would like her considering her rare colors? She fits perfectly into the DB color and gene ranges! :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44604679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446047/44604679_350.png[/img] [/url] (I'm also 99% sure she's not related to anybody's Dragons - better to check yourselves - if y'all want her for a breeding partner. ;3)
So, I just snagged this lovely Y/R/B (rare color combo!) Equinox DB girl, but I was wondering if anyone would like her considering her rare colors? She fits perfectly into the DB color and gene ranges! :3

44604679_350.png

(I'm also 99% sure she's not related to anybody's Dragons - better to check yourselves - if y'all want her for a breeding partner. ;3)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
oof if she had cerulean or teal i'd snatch her up immediately but she's got caribbean :/ a real cutie though, and surprising considering her parents' range!
oof if she had cerulean or teal i'd snatch her up immediately but she's got caribbean :/ a real cutie though, and surprising considering her parents' range!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52