Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Freaks & Geeks (Closed. Sorry!)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99
I'd love to be on the ping list for the cyberpunk ones!
I'd love to be on the ping list for the cyberpunk ones!
mXMhPXb.png
@saerel

Cyberpunk city only? Added! :3
(I actually might be changing that pair from runes to ghost at one point, just to let you know)
@saerel

Cyberpunk city only? Added! :3
(I actually might be changing that pair from runes to ghost at one point, just to let you know)
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@Onikuma

Aww that’s so sweet! I bet it was fun :3 I’ve always wanted to go to REAL Mardi Gras
@Onikuma

Aww that’s so sweet! I bet it was fun :3 I’ve always wanted to go to REAL Mardi Gras
Well we didnt get to go around Mardi Gras BUT our wedding used the colors, we got married in New Orleans but we went around Halloween which was SO fun and spooky.
Well we didnt get to go around Mardi Gras BUT our wedding used the colors, we got married in New Orleans but we went around Halloween which was SO fun and spooky.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
One of the most radical hatcheries I have ever seen.
I would like to get a A Digital Frontier Skydancer sometime.
One of the most radical hatcheries I have ever seen.
I would like to get a A Digital Frontier Skydancer sometime.
NkHsTfl.png
@Onikuma

So cool! I bet that was awesome as hell. If I ever have a wedding it’s definitely going to be like goth theme or Halloweeney <3

@tenntakk

Thanks bro! I’ll add you to the ping list for digital frontier :3
@Onikuma

So cool! I bet that was awesome as hell. If I ever have a wedding it’s definitely going to be like goth theme or Halloweeney <3

@tenntakk

Thanks bro! I’ll add you to the ping list for digital frontier :3
Could i please be put on the pinglist for cyberpunk city? love those :)
Could i please be put on the pinglist for cyberpunk city? love those :)
ZNhRsiG.png
@DjSeizure

Can I be put on your general pinglist please?
@DjSeizure

Can I be put on your general pinglist please?
DaM2ERh.png
@seraphinwings

Added! I just wanted to tell you that I was going to get another ghost gene and use it on the father so the pair will have a chance of either ghost or contour. I have too many runes anyway x3
@seraphinwings

Added! I just wanted to tell you that I was going to get another ghost gene and use it on the father so the pair will have a chance of either ghost or contour. I have too many runes anyway x3
Thanks Dj! I'm sure the price for the ones that come out with the ghost gene will drive the price way up so I'll be crossing my fingers for contours lol (one of the nice things about that pair was the good price ^^') Looking forward to seeing how the ghost ones turn out though!!
Thanks Dj! I'm sure the price for the ones that come out with the ghost gene will drive the price way up so I'll be crossing my fingers for contours lol (one of the nice things about that pair was the good price ^^') Looking forward to seeing how the ghost ones turn out though!!
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99