Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Freaks & Geeks (Closed. Sorry!)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 99
@DJSeizure
Can you hold the girl for me? It's exam period and I'm short on treasure
@DJSeizure
Can you hold the girl for me? It's exam period and I'm short on treasure
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@KingSpinosaurus

Sure :3 I took her off the AH
@KingSpinosaurus

Sure :3 I took her off the AH
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Can I be put on the general ping list for your hatchlings? Also what does it take to reserve a hatchling/future baby/ :)
Can I be put on the general ping list for your hatchlings? Also what does it take to reserve a hatchling/future baby/ :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@DJSeizure I'd love to be on a pinglist, especially for the new ghost babies! :D This is one of my favorite hatcheries!
@DJSeizure I'd love to be on a pinglist, especially for the new ghost babies! :D This is one of my favorite hatcheries!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Onikuma
Thanks for your interest! I don’t have any fees for reserving, you just tell me what you specifically want (it’s easiest to send me a scry of what you’re wanting to be hatched) and I’ll make a note of it and when the pair produces the baby you want I’ll send a crossroad to you!

@kamikazepilot

Im glad you think so!! Added :3
@Onikuma
Thanks for your interest! I don’t have any fees for reserving, you just tell me what you specifically want (it’s easiest to send me a scry of what you’re wanting to be hatched) and I’ll make a note of it and when the pair produces the baby you want I’ll send a crossroad to you!

@kamikazepilot

Im glad you think so!! Added :3
Oh awesome! Can I reserve a male SD from Ultra Freaks, and a female Bogsneak from the Voodoo Dolls? :)
Oh awesome! Can I reserve a male SD from Ultra Freaks, and a female Bogsneak from the Voodoo Dolls? :)
@Onikuma
Sure thing! Though you’re gunna have to tell me what colors and genes you’re wanting. If any then I’ll just choose the first male SD and female Bog that hatch from them first and send it your way :3
@Onikuma
Sure thing! Though you’re gunna have to tell me what colors and genes you’re wanting. If any then I’ll just choose the first male SD and female Bog that hatch from them first and send it your way :3
With the Ultra Freaks - just a SD male with Ghost as the tert. The same for the Bogsneak female, just with Ghost as the tert please! I like the other genes they have on them for both prim/secondary. :)
With the Ultra Freaks - just a SD male with Ghost as the tert. The same for the Bogsneak female, just with Ghost as the tert please! I like the other genes they have on them for both prim/secondary. :)
@Onikuma

Will do! :3
@Onikuma

Will do! :3
Thank you!! The Voodoo Doll female Bog will be REALLY special, they remind me of when I got married as we had a Mardi Gra theme. :)
Thank you!! The Voodoo Doll female Bog will be REALLY special, they remind me of when I got married as we had a Mardi Gra theme. :)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 99