Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Freaks & Geeks (Closed. Sorry!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
I'll pay the 10 gems for Elektra please! I noticed she's not on AH anymore but if she's still available feel free to send a CR whenever. :)
I'll pay the 10 gems for Elektra please! I noticed she's not on AH anymore but if she's still available feel free to send a CR whenever. :)
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
I loved reading through all your pairings! Some of the descriptions were really great, and had me laughing. I'd love to be pinged when you get up your other pairs. (When they're finished.) I'd also like to be pinged for any Raver's Disease children. =)
I loved reading through all your pairings! Some of the descriptions were really great, and had me laughing. I'd love to be pinged when you get up your other pairs. (When they're finished.) I'd also like to be pinged for any Raver's Disease children. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@orgetzu

lol thanks! So is there any future pairs in particular you'd like to be pinged for or just the general?
@orgetzu

lol thanks! So is there any future pairs in particular you'd like to be pinged for or just the general?
Testing this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2203227][img]https://i.imgur.com/mP9rLJ8.png[/img][/url]
Testing this
mP9rLJ8.png
Just the general.
Just the general.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99