Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Gays In Space♦ | MOVED!
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 321 322
@snackeater

can I be added to the bi list? and if you take specific requests, i'm only interested in one with glimmer. m/f and breed doesn't matter
i'd also like to be added to the trans flag list but for coatls only with shimmer
@snackeater

can I be added to the bi list? and if you take specific requests, i'm only interested in one with glimmer. m/f and breed doesn't matter
i'd also like to be added to the trans flag list but for coatls only with shimmer
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2384302][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4801/f/2018/084/0/f/bump_1_by_syrinq-dc6xbqp.png[/img][/url]
bump_1_by_syrinq-dc6xbqp.png
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
@snackeater may i join the general pinglist?
@snackeater may i join the general pinglist?
@snackeater
Could I be put on the pinglist for ultimate transcendence please?
@snackeater
Could I be put on the pinglist for ultimate transcendence please?
Slow day today but new pair, [b]with a handful of lore![/b] [center]You Have Everything [img]https://i.imgur.com/kXZRJSo.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=129&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=a343fb92663b085320c3d2e080bc8d6ec0c60812&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=129&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=031fef81a34b16059990cf512764779b3b4a63e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=cambria][i]Two lost souls banished from the world of the living who would later meet and become lovers. It is only then they would discover that even in the realm of the dead, their unconditional love could bring forth new life.[/i][/font][/center] [size=2](I promise this is my last ghost pair for a while)[/size] [b]PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THEIR KIDS:[/b] Every hatchling will come provided with a bio template containing a button back to here and a unique little quote related to their parents' lore! Guidelines are in their bios but I'll outline them here in more detail. ♦ You are absolutely free to remove the quote if you wish, but [b]please let me know beforehand[/b] so I can save it for a future hatchling and it doesn't go to waste. You can even get rid of the layout completely but I do ask that you do not remove the button. ♦ You are free to give these kids your own lore as well, don't worry if you aren't a fan of their parents'. ♦ You can re-use their bio template for other dragons (and can of course remove the pair button if so) but please do not remove the already-tiny credit at the bottom. You are also free to tweak the layout and move assets around but again please keep the credit somewhere. And now introducing their first new soul! [s]They've also been inflicted with the one-egg-first-nest curse[/s] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43924540] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=9be7fdcd2fea0241674e696b1165af1cd7154bb9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol] [center][b]You Have Everything[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/439246/43924540.png[/img] [b]350kT / 350G[/b] Flint Wasp Flint Bee White Ghost [/center] [/columns] (I also moved some pinglists around, sorry if you got pinged for no reason) [size=1]@mystiki @Porrim @elsendor @CalicoRadio @Mapleleafshade @oolite @earthkid @Kellaco @Meddled @AceCavalier @ApostasiaAin @StarDog @Brunch @Keeum @Eternally @Shapes05 @SugarRose22 @EevyernDracaneon @strangerdreams @Crookedwiings @5megamoo @Alannaa @NutsFox @SoulsCoatls @Infrared @SilverChilver @koobish @cloudyworld @GUTZ @ToxicCosmos @AddieMallory @GreywarenX @keraunic @Solanceae @AcornTree @Nofsky8 @OriginalIAm @Pomeranian @OpalizedAvian @uselessthimbs @ShatteringIce @mysfitmouse @capramoon @Ankhiale86 @Painite @Lope @RainbowGay @xXMonstaerXx @Ickalo @Mindedabsence @Naerys @Leafstar17 @StormRaptor @suitablysolemn @phoenixash @antlerlad @freebeans @KozuKitty @NashiraNeko @sylveonne @casdeth @Softiie @ravenschmaven @CanisChiroptera @PunsandShips @Mail @annathequeen @Axhirs @atrolock @Wardove @Spooce @Starstalker @Aridecon @Gravebloom @BreezyBubble @remnio @echolaliate
Slow day today but new pair, with a handful of lore!
You Have Everything
kXZRJSo.png

progeny?body=129&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=a343fb92663b085320c3d2e080bc8d6ec0c60812&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=129&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=031fef81a34b16059990cf512764779b3b4a63e0&dummyext=prev.png

Two lost souls banished from the world of the living who would later meet and become lovers. It is only then they would discover that even in the realm of the dead, their unconditional love could bring forth new life.

(I promise this is my last ghost pair for a while)

PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THEIR KIDS:

Every hatchling will come provided with a bio template containing a button back to here and a unique little quote related to their parents' lore! Guidelines are in their bios but I'll outline them here in more detail.

♦ You are absolutely free to remove the quote if you wish, but please let me know beforehand so I can save it for a future hatchling and it doesn't go to waste. You can even get rid of the layout completely but I do ask that you do not remove the button.

♦ You are free to give these kids your own lore as well, don't worry if you aren't a fan of their parents'.

♦ You can re-use their bio template for other dragons (and can of course remove the pair button if so) but please do not remove the already-tiny credit at the bottom. You are also free to tweak the layout and move assets around but again please keep the credit somewhere.

And now introducing their first new soul! They've also been inflicted with the one-egg-first-nest curse

dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=129&auth=9be7fdcd2fea0241674e696b1165af1cd7154bb9&dummyext=prev.png
__
You Have Everything

43924540.png

350kT / 350G

Flint Wasp
Flint Bee
White Ghost

(I also moved some pinglists around, sorry if you got pinged for no reason)

@mystiki @Porrim @elsendor @CalicoRadio @Mapleleafshade @oolite @earthkid @Kellaco @Meddled @AceCavalier @ApostasiaAin @StarDog @Brunch @Keeum @Eternally @Shapes05 @SugarRose22 @EevyernDracaneon @strangerdreams @Crookedwiings @5megamoo @Alannaa @NutsFox @SoulsCoatls @Infrared @SilverChilver @koobish @cloudyworld @GUTZ @ToxicCosmos @AddieMallory @GreywarenX @keraunic @Solanceae @AcornTree @Nofsky8 @OriginalIAm @Pomeranian @OpalizedAvian @uselessthimbs @ShatteringIce @mysfitmouse @capramoon @Ankhiale86 @Painite @Lope @RainbowGay @xXMonstaerXx @Ickalo @Mindedabsence @Naerys @Leafstar17 @StormRaptor @suitablysolemn @phoenixash @antlerlad @freebeans @KozuKitty @NashiraNeko @sylveonne @casdeth @Softiie @ravenschmaven @CanisChiroptera @PunsandShips @Mail @annathequeen @Axhirs @atrolock @Wardove @Spooce @Starstalker @Aridecon @Gravebloom @BreezyBubble @remnio

@echolaliate
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

and here is a shark picture

6561961.jpg
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock What a cutie sdfsdsfs

I'll send her over, she'll be 315g or 315k!
@counterklock What a cutie sdfsdsfs

I'll send her over, she'll be 315g or 315k!
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
That pair is amazing!
That pair is amazing!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@snackeater

Ohhh goodness, can I be put on the pinglist for this new pair? :D Can't wait for a spiral!
@snackeater

Ohhh goodness, can I be put on the pinglist for this new pair? :D Can't wait for a spiral!
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 321 322