Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 254 255
@mythicspirit but i posted first i swear? did someone pm you or smth? i wanted both kids ;;
@mythicspirit but i posted first i swear? did someone pm you or smth? i wanted both kids ;;
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@MythicSpirit

Welcome back !!!
@MythicSpirit

Welcome back !!!
@MythicSpirit so both easter eggs are gone then? xD I've been trying to nab one of those guys for months now and I'm always a hair late. Is there any way to get like 24 hours or something when the next ones are born? I'm usually on everyday just not browsing constantly
@MythicSpirit so both easter eggs are gone then? xD I've been trying to nab one of those guys for months now and I'm always a hair late. Is there any way to get like 24 hours or something when the next ones are born? I'm usually on everyday just not browsing constantly
LMyxckD.png v0bd3FH.png
@Irisen Aye, they were both claimed by one, I apologize! I'm not sure how to remedy that besides putting a "nesting soon" like I had before under sales, but since taking reservations was literally creating such a massive queue on some pair's lists, I've decided not to take that route. :C
@Irisen Aye, they were both claimed by one, I apologize! I'm not sure how to remedy that besides putting a "nesting soon" like I had before under sales, but since taking reservations was literally creating such a massive queue on some pair's lists, I've decided not to take that route. :C
aSdlF4L.png
@MythicSpirit do you do updates about dragons going on a nest that you can ping your pinglist in or anything? If I at least know that much I can set a reminder on my phone or something lmao "Easter Eggs due today!"
@MythicSpirit do you do updates about dragons going on a nest that you can ping your pinglist in or anything? If I at least know that much I can set a reminder on my phone or something lmao "Easter Eggs due today!"
LMyxckD.png v0bd3FH.png
@MythicSpirit — Great to see you back! Your new banner has been added~ c:
@MythicSpirit — Great to see you back! Your new banner has been added~ c:
JaoroG.png
@OmegaDaDragon @Pippasaurs @TheHawkArisen

Heya, your reservations have hatched (Early Robin M, Tree Nuts M, Midnight Magic F) let me know if you've changed your mind or would like to claim them, they'll be available until 7th of July.
@OmegaDaDragon @Pippasaurs @TheHawkArisen

Heya, your reservations have hatched (Early Robin M, Tree Nuts M, Midnight Magic F) let me know if you've changed your mind or would like to claim them, they'll be available until 7th of July.
aSdlF4L.png
@Irisen Ah, I usually ping everyone at once when the hatchlings are available. I can let you know ahead of time, if you'd like. :)
@Irisen Ah, I usually ping everyone at once when the hatchlings are available. I can let you know ahead of time, if you'd like. :)
aSdlF4L.png
@MythicSpirit that'd be great if you could <3
@MythicSpirit that'd be great if you could <3
LMyxckD.png v0bd3FH.png
Thats fine, if you have a pinglist I'd like to be added to a general one c:
Thats fine, if you have a pinglist I'd like to be added to a general one c:

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 254 255