Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BSO - Lore Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
EDIT--- just read the last few pages whoops
could you ping me if you add anymore dragons? I really liked Daemon. ^^'
EDIT--- just read the last few pages whoops
could you ping me if you add anymore dragons? I really liked Daemon. ^^'
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi Ahh, I'm sorry. But sure, I'll get you on the pinglist. You're on the pinglist. You can edit your details or any notes about what you want to be pinged for, move yourself to a different section, or remove your name entirely here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGO7csBA23We1rm1MWcriwtpgIEecK-o0FSOrKUOfjU/edit#gid=17779899
@Zebi Ahh, I'm sorry. But sure, I'll get you on the pinglist. You're on the pinglist. You can edit your details or any notes about what you want to be pinged for, move yourself to a different section, or remove your name entirely here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGO7csBA23We1rm1MWcriwtpgIEecK-o0FSOrKUOfjU/edit#gid=17779899
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
Several dragons are departing my lair! Two ice dragons face exile after their long service was proven to be a ruse to keep the clan from discovering something hidden away by the Icewarden. The other two will be departing the clan due to fallout from that event, but those two don't yet have their full bios completed, but I wanted to show that they would be available shortly. I will ping again once they are finished. If you're interested in one of the unfinished ones, let me know! You can give me input as I finish their new bios so they can better suit your lair.

Also, have hatchlings from three new nests. Two include a special deal, they're free. All you have to do if you want them is write a bio for them (doesn't have to be long or detailed). This is because I'll probably end up using them for fodder, but would be happy to see them go to good homes.

@beautifuldragon @Dracknorin @Stanari @ixris @Zebi

Please note that if you want to make any changes to when you are pinged, including being removed from the pinglist, you can edit your information here. If you're unable to do so, just let me know!

@Theirin I know you just bought a bunch of their kids from me (4!?), but I am selling my gem Orca breeding pair, and I thought you might be interested. Sorry for the bother, if you are not. Aaaaahh, they sold in less than ten minutes O.o Sorry for the bother definitely then.

No need to Ping me. I am subscribed.
Several dragons are departing my lair! Two ice dragons face exile after their long service was proven to be a ruse to keep the clan from discovering something hidden away by the Icewarden. The other two will be departing the clan due to fallout from that event, but those two don't yet have their full bios completed, but I wanted to show that they would be available shortly. I will ping again once they are finished. If you're interested in one of the unfinished ones, let me know! You can give me input as I finish their new bios so they can better suit your lair.

Also, have hatchlings from three new nests. Two include a special deal, they're free. All you have to do if you want them is write a bio for them (doesn't have to be long or detailed). This is because I'll probably end up using them for fodder, but would be happy to see them go to good homes.

@beautifuldragon @Dracknorin @Stanari @ixris @Zebi

Please note that if you want to make any changes to when you are pinged, including being removed from the pinglist, you can edit your information here. If you're unable to do so, just let me know!

@Theirin I know you just bought a bunch of their kids from me (4!?), but I am selling my gem Orca breeding pair, and I thought you might be interested. Sorry for the bother, if you are not. Aaaaahh, they sold in less than ten minutes O.o Sorry for the bother definitely then.

No need to Ping me. I am subscribed.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

It cost me over 800g to get that orca pair put together too~ T_T oh, well. Times do change.
It cost me over 800g to get that orca pair put together too~ T_T oh, well. Times do change.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@minstri what do the free hatchlings look like :D and I am interested in the orca pair would you be willing to hold them for me while I get the treasure together
@minstri what do the free hatchlings look like :D and I am interested in the orca pair would you be willing to hold them for me while I get the treasure together
@beautifuldragon They're both on the first page under "Lore Babies" but here's the big picture links. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34840520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348406/34840520_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34840521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348406/34840521_350.png[/img] [/url] Not spectacular - depends on how you feel about gray - but their parent's lore could make for some interesting stories between them. Nature dragon keeper of life and an unnaturally augmented mirror hunter. I thought they seemed fun.
@beautifuldragon They're both on the first page under "Lore Babies" but here's the big picture links.

34840520_350.png

34840521_350.png

Not spectacular - depends on how you feel about gray - but their parent's lore could make for some interesting stories between them. Nature dragon keeper of life and an unnaturally augmented mirror hunter. I thought they seemed fun.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@minstri I like those two, I have a grey biomechanical bogsneak in my lore so they would be cool to have :D and about your orca pair i edited my first post so I wasn't sure if you saw it but would you be willing to hold them while i get treasure together for them :D
@minstri I like those two, I have a grey biomechanical bogsneak in my lore so they would be cool to have :D and about your orca pair i edited my first post so I wasn't sure if you saw it but would you be willing to hold them while i get treasure together for them :D
@beautifuldragon Ah, ty, I hadn't seen it. Sure, =O That was fast. *cuddles frozen babies* Are you interested in having any of Ayna's stuff along with her? *Edit* btw, my holds last a week, but you can always ask for more time. It's just because I've held stuff and had ppl vanish on me before.

Are you after one or both of the kids? I'll hold them until you finish writing.
@beautifuldragon Ah, ty, I hadn't seen it. Sure, =O That was fast. *cuddles frozen babies* Are you interested in having any of Ayna's stuff along with her? *Edit* btw, my holds last a week, but you can always ask for more time. It's just because I've held stuff and had ppl vanish on me before.

Are you after one or both of the kids? I'll hold them until you finish writing.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@minstri sorry for the delayed reply I was in the hospital cause of multiple fractures in my foot cause of a fall down the stairs if you still have the babies I would like both of them :D and also what was the total price of the orca pair?
@minstri sorry for the delayed reply I was in the hospital cause of multiple fractures in my foot cause of a fall down the stairs if you still have the babies I would like both of them :D and also what was the total price of the orca pair?
@beautifuldragon Holy smokes! I hope you heal up well.

Ayna and Donvurma can be purchased as a pair for 120kt/g (180kt/g if bought separately). I will also sell all components of Ayna's outfit for an additional 450kt/g. (totaled everything at lah + discount). Also, if in the future you ever decide you no longer want them, I would be willing to buy them back. =)

Alright, I've got the two mirrors on hold for you now.

@beautifuldragon Holy smokes! I hope you heal up well.

Ayna and Donvurma can be purchased as a pair for 120kt/g (180kt/g if bought separately). I will also sell all components of Ayna's outfit for an additional 450kt/g. (totaled everything at lah + discount). Also, if in the future you ever decide you no longer want them, I would be willing to buy them back. =)

Alright, I've got the two mirrors on hold for you now.

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24