Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@grinningwolf24 is that ghost by mystery skulls????
@grinningwolf24 is that ghost by mystery skulls????
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash You are right! :D (OMG someone actually got this reference!! I can't describe how happy that makes me as a fan of both their music and the animations~)
@johnnytrash You are right! :D (OMG someone actually got this reference!! I can't describe how happy that makes me as a fan of both their music and the animations~)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinninfWolf24 Is the song My Lullaby from Lion King 2? I love it.
(Had to post. I love that song. But still so darn picky abt dragons.)
@GrinninfWolf24 Is the song My Lullaby from Lion King 2? I love it.
(Had to post. I love that song. But still so darn picky abt dragons.)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation You are absolutely correct! (I love this song too! ^^) And no worries about being picky- guessing the song in no way shape or form obligates you to buying anything~
@Salvation You are absolutely correct! (I love this song too! ^^) And no worries about being picky- guessing the song in no way shape or form obligates you to buying anything~
@grinningwolf24 it's raining men! aka the best music video i have ever seen
@grinningwolf24 it's raining men! aka the best music video i have ever seen
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash You are absolutely right! (Terribly sorry about the wait! My irl schedule is a little a mess right now. ;^^)
@johnnytrash You are absolutely right! (Terribly sorry about the wait! My irl schedule is a little a mess right now. ;^^)
@GrinningWolf24 Don't you know you neeeeeeever split the party, clerics in the back keep those fighters hale and hearty, the wizard's in the middle where he can shed some light, and you never let that damn thief out of siiiiiiiight....

Never Split the Party by Emerald Rose, yes? :D

I would love to take KeepTheFighters please! In gems, if that's okay? And now that I'm not frantically exalting for dom battle I'm going to go take a look through what's left of the last few days, I think. >>

EDIT: And now that I have -- could I also get OnTheRadio and LostAnotherFight, also for gems, please? :D
@GrinningWolf24 Don't you know you neeeeeeever split the party, clerics in the back keep those fighters hale and hearty, the wizard's in the middle where he can shed some light, and you never let that damn thief out of siiiiiiiight....

Never Split the Party by Emerald Rose, yes? :D

I would love to take KeepTheFighters please! In gems, if that's okay? And now that I'm not frantically exalting for dom battle I'm going to go take a look through what's left of the last few days, I think. >>

EDIT: And now that I have -- could I also get OnTheRadio and LostAnotherFight, also for gems, please? :D
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions

And that is when we heard it: the sound of rollin' dice
We wondered why we had ignored those words of sage advice...

X) Most definitely! You get the discout for today, and I'll set up a private auction for him posthaste~ I give you major props for getting today's songs- a little less known, but personally one of my favorites as a d&d player. ;)
@inkexplosions

And that is when we heard it: the sound of rollin' dice
We wondered why we had ignored those words of sage advice...

X) Most definitely! You get the discout for today, and I'll set up a private auction for him posthaste~ I give you major props for getting today's songs- a little less known, but personally one of my favorites as a d&d player. ;)
@GrinningWolf24
Two words: diversified portfolio? ;)

I actually knew Emerald Rose for some of their more Pagan-y humor songs (Fairies Stole My Keys in particular), and then I found that one. Made my D&D-loving heart so happy. XD (I was just talking about needing to get more tabletop in last night, too, heh. It's a sign!)

Could I get OnTheRadio and LostAnotherFight as well? I'd snatch them off the AH but I'd really rather pay in gems if possible right now. Thank you! :D
@GrinningWolf24
Two words: diversified portfolio? ;)

I actually knew Emerald Rose for some of their more Pagan-y humor songs (Fairies Stole My Keys in particular), and then I found that one. Made my D&D-loving heart so happy. XD (I was just talking about needing to get more tabletop in last night, too, heh. It's a sign!)

Could I get OnTheRadio and LostAnotherFight as well? I'd snatch them off the AH but I'd really rather pay in gems if possible right now. Thank you! :D
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions You got it! I'll set them up right away~ And hooray for gems! (I honestly am more than happy to take gems- I'm moving back to my home flight of Wind come the fall, and am still only halfway to the 1500g mark. ;^^)
@inkexplosions You got it! I'll set them up right away~ And hooray for gems! (I honestly am more than happy to take gems- I'm moving back to my home flight of Wind come the fall, and am still only halfway to the 1500g mark. ;^^)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19