Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Wookiara Yes! The metallic/alloy/crystal/facet genes all play really well together, and the pink/monochrome color schemes seem to be made for those genes!

And yay!! More mirror-descendents! ^^
@Wookiara Yes! The metallic/alloy/crystal/facet genes all play really well together, and the pink/monochrome color schemes seem to be made for those genes!

And yay!! More mirror-descendents! ^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 Can I be pinged for any male tundras?

(I may not have lore/daily hatchings but do you want to be affiliates?)
@GrinningWolf24 Can I be pinged for any male tundras?

(I may not have lore/daily hatchings but do you want to be affiliates?)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation I've added you to the pinglist! And sure~ Your hatchery is certainly interesting! We can definitely be affiliates~ Thanks for visiting! ^^

Also, if you ever want to stud out any of my floofs for your monthly special, feel free to ask! I only have two pairs at the moment that are set in stone, and one of those is my progens, so odds are that most of my guys and gals are open for breeding~
@Salvation I've added you to the pinglist! And sure~ Your hatchery is certainly interesting! We can definitely be affiliates~ Thanks for visiting! ^^

Also, if you ever want to stud out any of my floofs for your monthly special, feel free to ask! I only have two pairs at the moment that are set in stone, and one of those is my progens, so odds are that most of my guys and gals are open for breeding~
@GrinningWolf24

Okay, thanks!
@GrinningWolf24

Okay, thanks!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@GrinningWolf24 Ohhh cute!! You have to stop hatching cute dragons, because if you don't I'm gonna run out of lair space

On a related note, LikeAWatercolor is all mine =3
@GrinningWolf24 Ohhh cute!! You have to stop hatching cute dragons, because if you don't I'm gonna run out of lair space

On a related note, LikeAWatercolor is all mine =3
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara XD Now you know how I've felt for the past year! So many awesome little babs, but so little space! It really makes you pick and choose just which ones are most important to you- either that or you change the members of your lair a lot.

Thanks for taking another little one home~ I'm so glad you like her!
@Wookiara XD Now you know how I've felt for the past year! So many awesome little babs, but so little space! It really makes you pick and choose just which ones are most important to you- either that or you change the members of your lair a lot.

Thanks for taking another little one home~ I'm so glad you like her!
@grinningwolf24 could i be aded to the pinglist?
@grinningwolf24 could i be aded to the pinglist?
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash You got it! Welcome to the fluff pile! :D
@johnnytrash You got it! Welcome to the fluff pile! :D
Whoa the little silver guy is so striking! Speckle is such an underused gene, I kinda wanna make it the center of my next project...
Whoa the little silver guy is so striking! Speckle is such an underused gene, I kinda wanna make it the center of my next project...
@Leun I would love to see a project with speckle! I agree; it does not get enough love. I have quite a few speckle dergs, and I always love how easily the gene can be used with others. Especially the tertiaries. Speckle seems to be a nice base for most of the different tert genes that I've seen!
@Leun I would love to see a project with speckle! I agree; it does not get enough love. I have quite a few speckle dergs, and I always love how easily the gene can be used with others. Especially the tertiaries. Speckle seems to be a nice base for most of the different tert genes that I've seen!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19