Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@GrinningWolf24

These babies are lovely! I'd buy one if I wasn't trying to save my last lair space for something. However, I know the song! It's Hold My Heart by ZZ Ward and Lindsey Stirling! I actually started hearing the song in my head as I read the names of the babies since I hear it on the radio enough to know it pretty well XD
@GrinningWolf24

These babies are lovely! I'd buy one if I wasn't trying to save my last lair space for something. However, I know the song! It's Hold My Heart by ZZ Ward and Lindsey Stirling! I actually started hearing the song in my head as I read the names of the babies since I hear it on the radio enough to know it pretty well XD
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 You're correct! :D It is a super catchy song; I had it on repeat while updating yesterday's hatchling info. ;^^ I'm definitely a big fan of Lindsey Stirling.
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 You're correct! :D It is a super catchy song; I had it on repeat while updating yesterday's hatchling info. ;^^ I'm definitely a big fan of Lindsey Stirling.
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 Whoa! That Hunter Poison is a wild ride on Tundras! I like it =D
@GrinningWolf24 Whoa! That Hunter Poison is a wild ride on Tundras! I like it =D
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@GrinningWolf24

Why do all these babies have to be so cute when I can't buy them?!?! If I'm correct, the song today is Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums, right? I can't believe I've actually been able to guess recently!
@GrinningWolf24

Why do all these babies have to be so cute when I can't buy them?!?! If I'm correct, the song today is Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums, right? I can't believe I've actually been able to guess recently!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@Wookiara Haha, yes! I love how it puts just a tiny lick of red at the rim of their ears- it ties the whole color scheme together, and yet is super easy to overlook.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 That's one of the problems I have with the Daily Mirror and Daily Tea threads- so many great hatchlings, but I just don't have the space! Especially now that I started my own daily thread... It's a supreme effort to keep my impulse buying in check. ;^^ You are correct with the song! Congrats~ I try to keep my song choices pretty varied, but I have been picking a few more modern songs as of late, so perhaps that is helping? Either way, I am thrilled you're having a good time with the game!
@Wookiara Haha, yes! I love how it puts just a tiny lick of red at the rim of their ears- it ties the whole color scheme together, and yet is super easy to overlook.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 That's one of the problems I have with the Daily Mirror and Daily Tea threads- so many great hatchlings, but I just don't have the space! Especially now that I started my own daily thread... It's a supreme effort to keep my impulse buying in check. ;^^ You are correct with the song! Congrats~ I try to keep my song choices pretty varied, but I have been picking a few more modern songs as of late, so perhaps that is helping? Either way, I am thrilled you're having a good time with the game!
@GrinningWolf24 ...Damnit, Trench is so lovely. I....I would love to give him a home, if that's all right.
@GrinningWolf24 ...Damnit, Trench is so lovely. I....I would love to give him a home, if that's all right.
@theautumnroad That's wonderful! He's on his way~ :D Thanks so much for taking him in!
@theautumnroad That's wonderful! He's on his way~ :D Thanks so much for taking him in!
@GrinningWolf24 6/30's song is Your Song by Elton John, isn't it? :D

InATravellingShow and SheDealtTwoCards are both so pretty -- I would love to buy them, please!
@GrinningWolf24 6/30's song is Your Song by Elton John, isn't it? :D

InATravellingShow and SheDealtTwoCards are both so pretty -- I would love to buy them, please!
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions You got it! On both the song, and the purchases~ I'll set up a crossroads post-haste!
@inkexplosions You got it! On both the song, and the purchases~ I'll set up a crossroads post-haste!
@GrinningWolf24 Nice collection today, I love the shiny pink ones so much!

Also hooray for another nest from MyBestToImpress! More extended family to adore =D
@GrinningWolf24 Nice collection today, I love the shiny pink ones so much!

Also hooray for another nest from MyBestToImpress! More extended family to adore =D
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19