Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@GrinningWolf24 Wow! 3 of 4 hatched with Falcon even though one of the parents had Basic? That's pretty impressive!

Also, I wish the last girl was a boy. I love her colors, but I'm trying to limit myself to males only at the moment, because I already have quite a few more ladies than gents in the lair as is.
@GrinningWolf24 Wow! 3 of 4 hatched with Falcon even though one of the parents had Basic? That's pretty impressive!

Also, I wish the last girl was a boy. I love her colors, but I'm trying to limit myself to males only at the moment, because I already have quite a few more ladies than gents in the lair as is.
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara I was pretty surprised and pleased to see so many of the clutch with falcon! I hadn't expected it at all~

I've run into the opposite so much as of late- I keep finding handsome boys to buy, when I really should be getting females! It is all just the luck of the draw, but it appears to not be in our favor. :P
@Wookiara I was pretty surprised and pleased to see so many of the clutch with falcon! I hadn't expected it at all~

I've run into the opposite so much as of late- I keep finding handsome boys to buy, when I really should be getting females! It is all just the luck of the draw, but it appears to not be in our favor. :P
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Tundras are absolutely my favorite. Even though I don't have space for more right now, it's always fun to see new babies so I'm following this thread~ One of these days I'll convince myself I need one haha~
Tundras are absolutely my favorite. Even though I don't have space for more right now, it's always fun to see new babies so I'm following this thread~ One of these days I'll convince myself I need one haha~
OOr4GzM.png
@GrinningWolf24

!!!!!!

I had to snag SeenItAllBefore!

I know I said I wasn't looking for girls, but jeez. She'll look amazing as a Mirror and I couldn't resist!
@GrinningWolf24

!!!!!!

I had to snag SeenItAllBefore!

I know I said I wasn't looking for girls, but jeez. She'll look amazing as a Mirror and I couldn't resist!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@GrinningWolf24

Today's song is High School Never Ends, isn't it? :D

I would love to snag IWantMyMoneyBack -- that pearl poison is amazing!
@GrinningWolf24

Today's song is High School Never Ends, isn't it? :D

I would love to snag IWantMyMoneyBack -- that pearl poison is amazing!
@Sheyoni Would you like to be added to the pinglist? Thanks for showing the tundra love!

@Wookiara Oooh, I'm glad to hear she went to a great new home! I can't wait to see her as a mirror! :D

@inkexplosions You are correct~ That means you get the discount on him too! I'll send the CR over shortly. :)
@Sheyoni Would you like to be added to the pinglist? Thanks for showing the tundra love!

@Wookiara Oooh, I'm glad to hear she went to a great new home! I can't wait to see her as a mirror! :D

@inkexplosions You are correct~ That means you get the discount on him too! I'll send the CR over shortly. :)
I'm subscribed so you don't need to add me. thank you though~
I'm subscribed so you don't need to add me. thank you though~
OOr4GzM.png
Aww little snowdust babies...
Aww little snowdust babies...
@GrinningWolf24
I'm Still Here by Goo Goo Dolls is the song, right?

I'd love to get NotAnAnswer! She gorgeous!
@GrinningWolf24
I'm Still Here by Goo Goo Dolls is the song, right?

I'd love to get NotAnAnswer! She gorgeous!
@AndyJa Correct! I'll send a CR shortly~
@AndyJa Correct! I'll send a CR shortly~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19