Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | No longer in use
1 2 3
@JamJams Could I have the Koi pair for 43 gems and 47k treasure?
@JamJams Could I have the Koi pair for 43 gems and 47k treasure?
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@JamJams do you mind holding the breeding pair while I scrounge up the treasure for them? I'm only 5kt away and I should have it in a few minutes!
@JamJams do you mind holding the breeding pair while I scrounge up the treasure for them? I'm only 5kt away and I should have it in a few minutes!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
@JamJams thank you! I actually just got the treasure c:
@JamJams thank you! I actually just got the treasure c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
@JamJams [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206637/20663675_350.png[/img] Is this bab still available? If so, I have 30G available to purchase her!
@JamJams
20663675_350.png
Is this bab still available? If so, I have 30G available to purchase her!
fire_small.png
Time is the fire in which we burn.
@JamJams [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35047855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350479/35047855_350.png[/img] [/url] could I pay for her in a mixture of gems and treasure?
@JamJams

35047855_350.png

could I pay for her in a mixture of gems and treasure?
63Nkadh.png XVdLiaL.png
@JamJams

Macaron is quite lovely, but I'm painfully new and don't have the money to buy him right now. Might you be able to hold him for me a few days?
@JamJams

Macaron is quite lovely, but I'm painfully new and don't have the money to buy him right now. Might you be able to hold him for me a few days?
frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png
@JamJams Could I pick up Amazonite for 30g?
@JamJams Could I pick up Amazonite for 30g?
@JamJams That would be great, thank you!
@JamJams That would be great, thank you!
@JamJams

omg that orca, nightshade, white imperial baby is GORGEOUS!!!! how much would you like for her???
@JamJams

omg that orca, nightshade, white imperial baby is GORGEOUS!!!! how much would you like for her???
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@JamJams
i didn't even notice she was available in the auction house!!! i scooped her up ASAP. she's literally so perfect for the direction i'm trying to take my lair in. i bought her a beautiful boy to breed with. (here's a link to him in my lair) thank you so much !!!!!!!!
@JamJams
i didn't even notice she was available in the auction house!!! i scooped her up ASAP. she's literally so perfect for the direction i'm trying to take my lair in. i bought her a beautiful boy to breed with. (here's a link to him in my lair) thank you so much !!!!!!!!
gLbZUkF.pngTz9zkEa.pngoDxwf8B.pngCeXKCTs.pngE3MZdaA.png5A0cdTf.pngFpoRwnO.pngwTBPG5s.png2k8ttL0.pngWRPJKhj.png
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2 3