Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@TheCoatlDen Yes, of course! And thank you so much! :D
@TheCoatlDen Yes, of course! And thank you so much! :D
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Added lore for "External Shadows!"
Added lore for "External Shadows!"
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
"External Shadows" just had its first nest!

@TheCoatlDen

Oh, and to make up for not being able to host your nest, you can get your first dragon from me free :3 This hatchery wasn't made for profit, anyway.
"External Shadows" just had its first nest!

@TheCoatlDen

Oh, and to make up for not being able to host your nest, you can get your first dragon from me free :3 This hatchery wasn't made for profit, anyway.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@rabidwhovian can you add me to the pinglist for any endangered species themed pairs? <3 Thanks!
@rabidwhovian can you add me to the pinglist for any endangered species themed pairs? <3 Thanks!
azimuth_mentors_guild.png
@shanhammer Did you mean the "New Breeds?" Sorry for needing clarification >.<
@shanhammer Did you mean the "New Breeds?" Sorry for needing clarification >.<
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
"Bali Myna" just hatched!
"Bali Myna" just hatched!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
"Chocolate Caramel Spirals" and "Monarch Butterflies" just hatched!

@Feldunost Take your pick. I actually "wow" 'd out loud when I saw them XD
"Chocolate Caramel Spirals" and "Monarch Butterflies" just hatched!

@Feldunost Take your pick. I actually "wow" 'd out loud when I saw them XD
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Added lore for "Chocolate Caramel Spirals."
Added lore for "Chocolate Caramel Spirals."
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian (sorry for the extra ping if you're subscribed!)
I'll take Marshmallow, but it was honestly really difficult to choose between them! They're both so gorgeous!

I didn't notice before, but it looks like he'll be an amazing breeding partner for Mint, so I guess I'll have my first official breeding pair too!
@RabidWhovian (sorry for the extra ping if you're subscribed!)
I'll take Marshmallow, but it was honestly really difficult to choose between them! They're both so gorgeous!

I didn't notice before, but it looks like he'll be an amazing breeding partner for Mint, so I guess I'll have my first official breeding pair too!
22AwWAB.png
@Feldunost Nah, it's alright. I'm fine with pings :) And I'm glad that you might have a breeding pair! I'll send the CR now. Would you like to be removed from the ping list?
@Feldunost Nah, it's alright. I'm fine with pings :) And I'm glad that you might have a breeding pair! I'll send the CR now. Would you like to be removed from the ping list?
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58