Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PoE Hatcheries (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CelticDragoness
That'll be really nice! Thank you :)
@CelticDragoness
That'll be really nice! Thank you :)
TIobTkz.png
^
^
Up, ive added new dragons to my hatchery!

@Blushunt

Not sure if you wanted to be pinged because of this .-. tell me if you didn't.
Up, ive added new dragons to my hatchery!

@Blushunt

Not sure if you wanted to be pinged because of this .-. tell me if you didn't.
B4US4Db.png
@Ramirez33 That was really lucky ping 'cause I'm in love with this little guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33018048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330181/33018048_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I buy him (or get free if this offering still works)?
@Ramirez33
That was really lucky ping 'cause I'm in love with this little guy!

33018048_350.png

Can I buy him (or get free if this offering still works)?
TIobTkz.png
@DarkDragoness I saw that there's a certain butterfly fae dragon for sale and those... Are my faves, so could I buy it? QvQ I'm not sure what to name her yet but she has stolen my heart and she's beautiful
@DarkDragoness I saw that there's a certain butterfly fae dragon for sale and those... Are my faves, so could I buy it? QvQ I'm not sure what to name her yet but she has stolen my heart and she's beautiful
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Wyxamex right now there is a hold on her from another forum, but if you like I can put you on her parents ping list because they will be going on nest next in my lair (but I will also let you know if she becomes available)
@Wyxamex right now there is a hold on her from another forum, but if you like I can put you on her parents ping list because they will be going on nest next in my lair (but I will also let you know if she becomes available)
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@DarkDragoness That would be great! Thank you so much ^^ I'm looking forward to more hatchlings!
@DarkDragoness That would be great! Thank you so much ^^ I'm looking forward to more hatchlings!
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
^
^
^