Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 7th Haven - A Seven Digit Rescue
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62
@Returu

Ok :) But i'm going to sleep right now 4am here and I'm tired :)
@Returu

Ok :) But i'm going to sleep right now 4am here and I'm tired :)
35326_v.gif
@FaronaValkyrie

no rush XD

I've only just woken up myself XD
@FaronaValkyrie

no rush XD

I've only just woken up myself XD
signatureadversion1_orig.png
Hello everyone!

I'm here to broker a lairsale on behalf of my mom, @Elvee, who, due to her work as a semi truck driver doesn't have reliable access to a stable internet connection to do these things herself.

She's looking to clean out her lair of older dragons ranged 2-4 years old and start over as she'd really like to fund her scrolling projects, Hermione and Gilgamesh (page 2 of her lair).

SO! Feel free to offer on any dragon in her lair. Any dragon starting with draco and ending with Aurora on the first page are ones she'd like to keep. She's told me that she will consider trades for dragons and scrolls, otherwise she's looking for pure.

She's currently pursuing breeding projects for peacock dragons, carrot cake dragons, blue/pink/yellow pastel dragons, and she's also looking for a triple radioactive for her bogsnek.

Please ping me with your offers and I will relay them to her when I call her later tonight.

Thanks in advance!
~Zenith
Hello everyone!

I'm here to broker a lairsale on behalf of my mom, @Elvee, who, due to her work as a semi truck driver doesn't have reliable access to a stable internet connection to do these things herself.

She's looking to clean out her lair of older dragons ranged 2-4 years old and start over as she'd really like to fund her scrolling projects, Hermione and Gilgamesh (page 2 of her lair).

SO! Feel free to offer on any dragon in her lair. Any dragon starting with draco and ending with Aurora on the first page are ones she'd like to keep. She's told me that she will consider trades for dragons and scrolls, otherwise she's looking for pure.

She's currently pursuing breeding projects for peacock dragons, carrot cake dragons, blue/pink/yellow pastel dragons, and she's also looking for a triple radioactive for her bogsnek.

Please ping me with your offers and I will relay them to her when I call her later tonight.

Thanks in advance!
~Zenith
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Returu
I'm very interested in Novastride if she is still available!
@Returu
I'm very interested in Novastride if she is still available!
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr

She's still available ^-^

If you send the Cr with payment i'll get her for you ><
@Talismarr

She's still available ^-^

If you send the Cr with payment i'll get her for you ><
Hello, everyone! I hope this is okay to post here, but I have a seven-digit dragon I'm trying my best to find a good home for ^_^ She's four years old, with three named children, and unfortunately I just do not have the space for her anymore. If you'd like her, just let me know! [columns] ID#1230749 Primary: Soil Basic Secondary: Sunshine Basic Tertiary: Pink Basic [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1230749][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12308/1230749_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
Hello, everyone! I hope this is okay to post here, but I have a seven-digit dragon I'm trying my best to find a good home for ^_^

She's four years old, with three named children, and unfortunately I just do not have the space for her anymore. If you'd like her, just let me know!

ID#1230749

Primary: Soil Basic
Secondary: Sunshine Basic
Tertiary: Pink Basic
1230749_350.png
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Returu may I buy Erza? He’s so pretty
@Returu may I buy Erza? He’s so pretty
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
@MoonlitArceus

of course ^-^

if you set up the CR i'll get him over to you XD
@MoonlitArceus

of course ^-^

if you set up the CR i'll get him over to you XD
@Returu While arguing with myself about buying more dragons I scried this up for Meenah... maybe it can entice someone to give him a home [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=15&auth=441ffdc669aa4eb4c808ea64110c8ccfd7de7d63&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison/Striation/Capsule
@Returu While arguing with myself about buying more dragons I scried this up for Meenah... maybe it can entice someone to give him a home

dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=15&auth=441ffdc669aa4eb4c808ea64110c8ccfd7de7d63&dummyext=prev.png

Poison/Striation/Capsule
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Hi! So awhile ago I bought this girl for below the adult fodder cap, because I noticed she was three years old, seven digits and an xxy. I don’t want to see her exalted. She’s been bred, and unfortunately she has three unamed exalt children. Her current genes could use some work, but with close colors it shouldn’t be that hard. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66561/6656043_350.png?mtime=WtESaAADQ_E.png[/img] I would like a bit of treasure for her, but I’m going to make it ‘pay what you want’ because I mostly just want a home for her.
Hi! So awhile ago I bought this girl for below the adult fodder cap, because I noticed she was three years old, seven digits and an xxy. I don’t want to see her exalted. She’s been bred, and unfortunately she has three unamed exalt children. Her current genes could use some work, but with close colors it shouldn’t be that hard.

6656043_350.png?mtime=WtESaAADQ_E.png

I would like a bit of treasure for her, but I’m going to make it ‘pay what you want’ because I mostly just want a home for her.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62