Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 7th Haven - A Seven Digit Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
I picked this guy up from the auction house for fodder price, and as it turns out, he is 2 years old and he has some lore and, typical me, I don't have the heart to exalt him so I am asking 10k for him to go to a good home. Sadly, he has 4 unnamed and exalted :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6004361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60044/6004361_350.png[/img] [/url] Perfect for someone who loves gene projects as he looks very dashing with opal and many other genes! [quote=Lore]He is one of the travelers who came across the Clan, finding the old combinations of dragons interesting to be around he stayed. He's usually quiet. Travelers always came to stop for a night or so and would tell stories to the youngsters or those who were interested in listening. He is the dragon that is always present for them and always asking if anyone has new stories from their travels. Once when he was young the pranksters of the Clan decided to stick a bright light blue bow on his tail, it took a while to notice this. Everyone thought it was funny and he was going to get it taken off but it eventually stuck to him so he decided to just leave it be. He met Fynnelle through a singles party that Billy was hosting, he wasn't exactly wanting to find a mate but after seeing the shy oddly-interesting-colored skydancer. He took a liking to her and got her to open up to him. He finds it relaxing when she lays on his head.[/quote]
I picked this guy up from the auction house for fodder price, and as it turns out, he is 2 years old and he has some lore and, typical me, I don't have the heart to exalt him so I am asking 10k for him to go to a good home. Sadly, he has 4 unnamed and exalted :(

6004361_350.png

Perfect for someone who loves gene projects as he looks very dashing with opal and many other genes!
Lore wrote:
He is one of the travelers who came across the Clan, finding the old combinations of dragons interesting to be around he stayed. He's usually quiet. Travelers always came to stop for a night or so and would tell stories to the youngsters or those who were interested in listening. He is the dragon that is always present for them and always asking if anyone has new stories from their travels. Once when he was young the pranksters of the Clan decided to stick a bright light blue bow on his tail, it took a while to notice this. Everyone thought it was funny and he was going to get it taken off but it eventually stuck to him so he decided to just leave it be. He met Fynnelle through a singles party that Billy was hosting, he wasn't exactly wanting to find a mate but after seeing the shy oddly-interesting-colored skydancer. He took a liking to her and got her to open up to him. He finds it relaxing when she lays on his head.
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@Returu is Hazel still there .o.; i think she's lovely
@Returu is Hazel still there .o.; i think she's lovely
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@ErebusValkyrie

Yes she is XD

I must admit i was very tempted to keep her myself, she's stunning isn't she.

If you set up the CR, i'll respond once ive removed her familiar ^-^
@ErebusValkyrie

Yes she is XD

I must admit i was very tempted to keep her myself, she's stunning isn't she.

If you set up the CR, i'll respond once ive removed her familiar ^-^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu XD i'm sorry to steal her from you then o^o but i will look after her. done .o.
@Returu XD i'm sorry to steal her from you then o^o but i will look after her. done .o.
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
[font=century gothic]@SkyJumper Hi there! I'd love to purchase Abas! ---------- [font=century gothic]I also have this gen one Noc for sale up in the AH. All hatchlings are named and I'm willing to haggle on her price. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9233645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92337/9233645_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyJumper
Hi there! I'd love to purchase Abas!

I also have this gen one Noc for sale up in the AH. All hatchlings are named and I'm willing to haggle on her price. c:

9233645_350.png
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Sylphiette Definitely! Sending a CR!

@Returu Abas has been rehomed!
@Sylphiette Definitely! Sending a CR!

@Returu Abas has been rehomed!
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@Sylphiette

that gen one is adorable >< if only i had money lol

*raids vault*

got a cursed talonclasp pendent that i have no use for

and some mistral jambpree skins/accents

Call to the sky, Wing Chimes, Bamboo guardian?

@SkyJumper

Updated XD
@Sylphiette

that gen one is adorable >< if only i had money lol

*raids vault*

got a cursed talonclasp pendent that i have no use for

and some mistral jambpree skins/accents

Call to the sky, Wing Chimes, Bamboo guardian?

@SkyJumper

Updated XD
@Returu
I'd take those for her if you'd like to trade 'em :D
@Returu
I'd take those for her if you'd like to trade 'em :D
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Sylphiette

Deal, i have no use for them whatsoever XD

i'll set up the CR once i get the endent outta my vault
@Sylphiette

Deal, i have no use for them whatsoever XD

i'll set up the CR once i get the endent outta my vault
@Returu
Thank you :D Enjoy her!
@Returu
Thank you :D Enjoy her!
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62