Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crownfire Camp <
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@graphicmacaroon So pretty ;___;
Could I snatch the second one? Although I'may in a tight place space wise, so I would be very grateful if you could hold her until this afternoon around two FR time?
@graphicmacaroon So pretty ;___;
Could I snatch the second one? Although I'may in a tight place space wise, so I would be very grateful if you could hold her until this afternoon around two FR time?
@GwynISH I will set up a private auction so you can grab her at your leisure! :>
@GwynISH I will set up a private auction so you can grab her at your leisure! :>
@graphicmacaroon Thanks a lot for holding that beautiful girl for me, now I only need to work her into my lore :>
@graphicmacaroon Thanks a lot for holding that beautiful girl for me, now I only need to work her into my lore :>
@GwynISH have fun! I'm just working on her parents lore myself :>
@GwynISH have fun! I'm just working on her parents lore myself :>
@graphicmacaroon Oh, then I need to check them out once in a while, maybe I could incorporate aspects of their lore? Only if you're okay with the that, though! O:
@graphicmacaroon Oh, then I need to check them out once in a while, maybe I could incorporate aspects of their lore? Only if you're okay with the that, though! O:
@GwynISH if what I write for them interests you, I am totally okay with you doing that! :> So far it's just an idea about a kind of seedy trading post they've set up with some unsavory types hanging around lol. Just some bare bones tidbits, but I hope to flesh everything out soon.

Whatever you end up doing, I will be super excited to check in on her in the future!
@GwynISH if what I write for them interests you, I am totally okay with you doing that! :> So far it's just an idea about a kind of seedy trading post they've set up with some unsavory types hanging around lol. Just some bare bones tidbits, but I hope to flesh everything out soon.

Whatever you end up doing, I will be super excited to check in on her in the future!
@graphicmacaroon I will check their lore out either way! :Do
(I will try my best x))
@graphicmacaroon I will check their lore out either way! :Do
(I will try my best x))
^
^
@graphicmacaroon

It took me this long to click on the link in your signature because apparently I didn't notice that word was a link before? Epic fail me.

Anyway, I see you have a pinglist for Ini-herit and Fernweh! Could I be added to it please for a female? ^_^
@graphicmacaroon

It took me this long to click on the link in your signature because apparently I didn't notice that word was a link before? Epic fail me.

Anyway, I see you have a pinglist for Ini-herit and Fernweh! Could I be added to it please for a female? ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly yeah lol I literally have it there as an easy way for myself to get here :) I will add you!
@Salathielly yeah lol I literally have it there as an easy way for myself to get here :) I will add you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28