Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 390 391
@DjSeizure

Hi! I sure can! I was confused for a second because they have a coatl like that but darn it she's a she xD But yeah, I can write you down for that and let you know when one comes out :)

@Rexcaliburr

Awww well I'm glad one of our kiddos spoke to you c; I really liked her and her sisters from her nest, all so pretty and pink. I'm glad that she found you and you're already spoiling her ^-^
@DjSeizure

Hi! I sure can! I was confused for a second because they have a coatl like that but darn it she's a she xD But yeah, I can write you down for that and let you know when one comes out :)

@Rexcaliburr

Awww well I'm glad one of our kiddos spoke to you c; I really liked her and her sisters from her nest, all so pretty and pink. I'm glad that she found you and you're already spoiling her ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Hi! Would you like to be affiliates? My friends and I have just started a Harry Potter themed hatchery. :) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2427299][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/58lpf4zcf/bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Cuddleh

Hi! Would you like to be affiliates? My friends and I have just started a Harry Potter themed hatchery. :)
bump.png
roses-divider.png
@LottieLurker

Hi! We sure would, I'll write you in c;
@LottieLurker

Hi! We sure would, I'll write you in c;
@Cuddleh

Thanks! <3 I'll add your banner to our page as well.
@Cuddleh

Thanks! <3 I'll add your banner to our page as well.
roses-divider.png
@Cuddleh, okie I’m ready for the crossroads c:
@Cuddleh, okie I’m ready for the crossroads c:
@Pearlgold

Welcome back ;D And sure thing! @Instrumental, I know you were just on; hook this person up with their kiddo c:

I'll also take you off of that pinglist now, since you're nabbing a kid from it :)
@Pearlgold

Welcome back ;D And sure thing! @Instrumental, I know you were just on; hook this person up with their kiddo c:

I'll also take you off of that pinglist now, since you're nabbing a kid from it :)
@Cuddleh could I be put on the general pinglist for now?
@Cuddleh could I be put on the general pinglist for now?
@Pearlgold

Sure! I'll move you up onto it instead ^-^
@Pearlgold

Sure! I'll move you up onto it instead ^-^
@Cuddleh I'd really like to buy #41380958 and your Wavecrest boy, #41277453. I'm not sure what I want to name either of them yet, but I promise, they're not going to end up as Unnamed Exalts - they're going to make beautiful, beautiful babies.:D
@Cuddleh I'd really like to buy #41380958 and your Wavecrest boy, #41277453. I'm not sure what I want to name either of them yet, but I promise, they're not going to end up as Unnamed Exalts - they're going to make beautiful, beautiful babies.:D
med_fish_smol.png
Click eggs to help them hatch.
a5eLP.gif
@GennyWren

Hi! You're welcome to the rose SD, but for the moment the Wavecrest boy was requested on our giveaway thread; if he's taken, I would be happy to let you know when another boy like him is available? If he ends up not getting taken, you're welcome to him as well! The good news is the SD is just 5kt for you since you're new enough for the newbie discount, and then the boy would be 10% off if he's available.
@GennyWren

Hi! You're welcome to the rose SD, but for the moment the Wavecrest boy was requested on our giveaway thread; if he's taken, I would be happy to let you know when another boy like him is available? If he ends up not getting taken, you're welcome to him as well! The good news is the SD is just 5kt for you since you're new enough for the newbie discount, and then the boy would be 10% off if he's available.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 390 391