Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stained, bee, starcon, Coatls, etc...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@lochnessmoron
Hnnnng you make my wallet cry

That honeydew secondary imp ;u;
@lochnessmoron
Hnnnng you make my wallet cry

That honeydew secondary imp ;u;
@Yesmissalice FANCY SEEING YOU HERE, ah hah. :'D <3 He is a neat dragon, though, ahhh. Somebody was kind enough to sell him to me for one of my projects because he's a one off (chartreuse tert, actually, while I was aiming for peridot), but my goal is a Coatl or WC and I realized the chance of getting one with an Imp parent is too small. ;_; The price is what I paid for him, but if you end up wanting him and you'd like to make an offer or want me to hold him for you, just let me know!
@Yesmissalice FANCY SEEING YOU HERE, ah hah. :'D <3 He is a neat dragon, though, ahhh. Somebody was kind enough to sell him to me for one of my projects because he's a one off (chartreuse tert, actually, while I was aiming for peridot), but my goal is a Coatl or WC and I realized the chance of getting one with an Imp parent is too small. ;_; The price is what I paid for him, but if you end up wanting him and you'd like to make an offer or want me to hold him for you, just let me know!
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron
Lemme see how my sales go this week, and if someone hasnt snatched him up, I'll let you know! ;3;
@lochnessmoron
Lemme see how my sales go this week, and if someone hasnt snatched him up, I'll let you know! ;3;
hhhh I've been looking for an eclipse baby since FOREVER and I'm so glad I got my hands on one, a beautiful XYY one, no less! Thank you so much!
hhhh I've been looking for an eclipse baby since FOREVER and I'm so glad I got my hands on one, a beautiful XYY one, no less! Thank you so much!
UoweiPn.png
@Yesmissalice Sounds good! c:

@Levinant Aw, I'm glad I could help you find an eclipse dragon! I bought him on a whim for silly pair I've been trying to put together named Pink. . . And Floyd, heh. . . But his colors weren't quite right for what I was aiming for and those are more important to me than a special hatch date, so I figured somebody'd appreciate him more than me. Enjoy! :'D
@Yesmissalice Sounds good! c:

@Levinant Aw, I'm glad I could help you find an eclipse dragon! I bought him on a whim for silly pair I've been trying to put together named Pink. . . And Floyd, heh. . . But his colors weren't quite right for what I was aiming for and those are more important to me than a special hatch date, so I figured somebody'd appreciate him more than me. Enjoy! :'D
@Lochnessmoron I would love to buy this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34953110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349532/34953110_350.png[/img] [/url] Or his son, either one works! He's perfect for a breeding project I have in mind! Would you be willing to lower the price a little or do you still accept fodder dragons as partial payment?
@Lochnessmoron
I would love to buy this guy

34953110_350.png

Or his son, either one works!
He's perfect for a breeding project I have in mind!
Would you be willing to lower the price a little or do you still accept fodder dragons as partial payment?
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Atm I can't accept fodder dragons just because I. . . Have no space to take them in, sadly, AHHH. . . BUT! I can certainly accept a lower price for him, what were you thinking of offering? c: I also like that you'd be using him for a breeding project, too, HA HA. . . He's been a very helpful dragon in that regard, got what I needed from the first nest with him so he might be lucky. :'D
@SealedSalt Atm I can't accept fodder dragons just because I. . . Have no space to take them in, sadly, AHHH. . . BUT! I can certainly accept a lower price for him, what were you thinking of offering? c: I also like that you'd be using him for a breeding project, too, HA HA. . . He's been a very helpful dragon in that regard, got what I needed from the first nest with him so he might be lucky. :'D
@Lochnessmoron
I'm sorry to ask to lower the price, I just need money to buy a mate for him to and I'm broke ahhhh
And that's no problem! Space is annoying.
Hopefully I'll be lucky and get what I'm after from him! :D I'm glad he served you well!
Would around 45KT be too low? If so am more than happy to raise price :)
@Lochnessmoron
I'm sorry to ask to lower the price, I just need money to buy a mate for him to and I'm broke ahhhh
And that's no problem! Space is annoying.
Hopefully I'll be lucky and get what I'm after from him! :D I'm glad he served you well!
Would around 45KT be too low? If so am more than happy to raise price :)
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt No, you're totally fine, no worries at all! I really don't mind lowering the price, especially knowing how expensive breeding projects can get HA HA. So yes, 45k sounds good to me, I'll send my half of the crossroads over~
@SealedSalt No, you're totally fine, no worries at all! I really don't mind lowering the price, especially knowing how expensive breeding projects can get HA HA. So yes, 45k sounds good to me, I'll send my half of the crossroads over~
Ugh especially when you have to gene them!!! Your project from this guy only requires Skink right? So lucky you don't need Gem genes!!!!
Ugh especially when you have to gene them!!! Your project from this guy only requires Skink right? So lucky you don't need Gem genes!!!!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17