Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Bird's Nest - updated Oct 31
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Rhea

A a a a a Im interested in Stark ;A; He'd be an awesome lil tinkerer.

Some items:
Neglected Caveminder Chest- LAH: 100g
Ancient Memories Chest- LAH: wonky difference between G and T, maybe 100G?
Plague Doctor Chest- LAH: Roughly 84G
Bogwyrm Chest- LAH: roughly 100G
Shedding Season Chest- LAH: 60G (Damn undercuts)
Copper Melt Chest- LAH:...900G? wth? why?
Combustion Chest- LAH: 50G
Masquerade Chest- LAH: Rough 88G
Thunderstruck Chest- LAH 250G

I figure take your pick of which chests you want? o: If needed I can throw pure gems too

(And more, I shall edit them in along with LAH in just a sec) I thiiiiink that's it
@Rhea

A a a a a Im interested in Stark ;A; He'd be an awesome lil tinkerer.

Some items:
Neglected Caveminder Chest- LAH: 100g
Ancient Memories Chest- LAH: wonky difference between G and T, maybe 100G?
Plague Doctor Chest- LAH: Roughly 84G
Bogwyrm Chest- LAH: roughly 100G
Shedding Season Chest- LAH: 60G (Damn undercuts)
Copper Melt Chest- LAH:...900G? wth? why?
Combustion Chest- LAH: 50G
Masquerade Chest- LAH: Rough 88G
Thunderstruck Chest- LAH 250G

I figure take your pick of which chests you want? o: If needed I can throw pure gems too

(And more, I shall edit them in along with LAH in just a sec) I thiiiiink that's it
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
[color=green]@Valishtu If it helps he looks super classy in MetAl [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=26&auth=edf12cf7eecbe56893fb3c8beea65e9305c7ef84&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @Oilux Gimme a sec to check AH for value! Tho I only take the chests, not the skins, sorr.
@Valishtu If it helps he looks super classy in MetAl

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=13&winggene=17&wings=26&auth=edf12cf7eecbe56893fb3c8beea65e9305c7ef84&dummyext=prev.png

@Oilux Gimme a sec to check AH for value! Tho I only take the chests, not the skins, sorr.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
*Watches moths fly out of her wallet* :C
@Rhea
*Watches moths fly out of her wallet* :C
OOIa5x2.png
@Sesshin Thunderstruck and Coppermelt ok?
@Sesshin Thunderstruck and Coppermelt ok?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Oilux

Vista: Arena = 40
Bottled Wrath = 45
Frostbitten Fugitive = 65
Spectral Sneak = 55
Youngest God = 90
Bogwyrm = 110

Do you have any random apparel bits released since summer of last year? I love apparel.
@Oilux

Vista: Arena = 40
Bottled Wrath = 45
Frostbitten Fugitive = 65
Spectral Sneak = 55
Youngest God = 90
Bogwyrm = 110

Do you have any random apparel bits released since summer of last year? I love apparel.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

o: Yeah sure! Ill send the CR in just a sec~
@Rhea

o: Yeah sure! Ill send the CR in just a sec~
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Rhea Yes, I do! (Sorry I'm in the hospital my wifi sucks right now, responses might be slow) [item=black lace wristlet][item=snowfall robe][item=scavenger's tatters][item=starlight cloak][item=brutal leather arm guard][item=black iron plates][item=mainecoon][item=buttercup lace wristlet][item=toad companion][item=surgestream coat] All Ghost Flame Apparel as well! Wait hang on a lot of this isn't showing up cloudgazer's artic boots winterwatcher's artic pants frostfinder's artic gloves frostfinder's artic bags windwalker's artic boots windwalker's artic goggles dustrunner's artic coat dustrunner's artic pants
@Rhea

Yes, I do! (Sorry I'm in the hospital my wifi sucks right now, responses might be slow)

Black Lace Wristlet Snowfall Robe Scavenger's Tatters Starlight Cloak Black Iron Plates Mainecoon Buttercup Lace Wristlet Toad Companion Surgestream Coat
All Ghost Flame Apparel as well!

Wait hang on a lot of this isn't showing up
cloudgazer's artic boots
winterwatcher's artic pants
frostfinder's artic gloves
frostfinder's artic bags
windwalker's artic boots
windwalker's artic goggles
dustrunner's artic coat
dustrunner's artic pants
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux !!! cats! and ghost flame thing sounds cool

Would you be willing to do 3kg + black lace wristlet + the cat + the ghost flame apparel set + the chests?
@Oilux !!! cats! and ghost flame thing sounds cool

Would you be willing to do 3kg + black lace wristlet + the cat + the ghost flame apparel set + the chests?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I'm glad to see that you're back!! \ o / Your g-u-ilt accent is still one of my faves, haha;; my icon dragon wouldn't be the same without it <3 I hope you've been doing well :D
I'm glad to see that you're back!! \ o / Your g-u-ilt accent is still one of my faves, haha;; my icon dragon wouldn't be the same without it <3 I hope you've been doing well :D
qesQFkT.gif
@Rhea, would you accept an offer for Fellsic in items equiv to 30kg LAH?

Edit: I should probably clarify the item offers are in 1st year items sans armbands XD
@Rhea, would you accept an offer for Fellsic in items equiv to 30kg LAH?

Edit: I should probably clarify the item offers are in 1st year items sans armbands XD
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27