Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Bird's Nest - updated Oct 31
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Oilux I am open to negotiation!
@Oilux I am open to negotiation!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Welcome back and good luck bump!
Knifehead is tempting, makes me sad that so many people around here didn't like that movie.... Btw, I can't remember who made his adopt, I don't suppose you might? :o
@Rhea
Welcome back and good luck bump!
Knifehead is tempting, makes me sad that so many people around here didn't like that movie.... Btw, I can't remember who made his adopt, I don't suppose you might? :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Wystaria aaaa

suddenly posts

NC = 100g and AS = 100g LAH so no sorry, maybe a couple more chests and I'd say yes
@Wystaria aaaa

suddenly posts

NC = 100g and AS = 100g LAH so no sorry, maybe a couple more chests and I'd say yes
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Well I'm definitely buying him so would you take him out of the AH? I need to get some things in order before I get an offer! Also do you take treasure?
@Rhea

Well I'm definitely buying him so would you take him out of the AH? I need to get some things in order before I get an offer! Also do you take treasure?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Valishtu I think it was Verceri so it's a VintageTM adoptable
@Valishtu I think it was Verceri so it's a VintageTM adoptable
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Oilux Yes he's off now! I refer items and gems but ill take tr
@Oilux Yes he's off now! I refer items and gems but ill take tr
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea - Do you specifically want the chests? I do have the skins for the Broken Geode and Sardonyx Cabochon.
@Rhea - Do you specifically want the chests? I do have the skins for the Broken Geode and Sardonyx Cabochon.
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria chests only!
@Wystaria chests only!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
*gasp* Man... so much more tempted. I'll have to stalk him. I somehow ended up with 0 lair spaces after trying to sell 8 dragons. xD
@Rhea
*gasp* Man... so much more tempted. I'll have to stalk him. I somehow ended up with 0 lair spaces after trying to sell 8 dragons. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Rhea So I have these items you said you would take as partial payment: [item=vista: arena][item=bottled wrath chest][item=frostbitten fugitive chest][item=spectral sneak chest][item=youngest god chest][item=bogwyrm chest][item=stellar star chest][item= I also have the Sakura Owl skin from the Sakura Owl crate. (If you're interested) Would you do this plus 3k gems?
@Rhea

So I have these items you said you would take as partial payment:

Vista: Arena Bottled Wrath Chest Frostbitten Fugitive Chest Spectral Sneak Chest Youngest God Chest Bogwyrm Chest [item=
I also have the Sakura Owl skin from the Sakura Owl crate. (If you're interested)

Would you do this plus 3k gems?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27